44: Slow and Easy 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Unedited
Word count: 1750

Chilli emoji means steamy scenes ahead😮‍💨 Enjoy😉
Ps; you'll know the right time to play the song ahead😉
...

Ella's eyes drifted to the car clock, noting they had been sightseeing for well over five hours, having left the hotel by 11:30.

And in those past hours, they'd seen the Bellagio fountain, and like a true tourist, she'd taken a million photos, and had managed to sneak Kaiden in a few.

A much more reliable tour guide than any she could imagine, Kaiden explained in detail every place of import they visited. Even attracting the attention of a few tourists who mistook him for a guide, either that or they were simply pulled in by the magnetic force that he was.

They'd visited museums, some of his favorite restaurants, and then hers too. He took her to a nearby fair, but they couldn't stay long, and pouting like a child, they went on to their next destination.

As she observed the sights they visited, she observed Kaiden also, noticing things she had, and hadn't before. Firstly, he was a know-it-all, not the kind that would rub it in your face, simply in the sense that he knew everything about everywhere and anything, and would gently correct you if you made a mistake.
Secondly and most importantly; he could be a model for Ralph Lauren. She would sell her soul for a chance to see him on a runway.

"Thirsty?" She blinked out of her thoughts, and turned to Kaiden. He smirked. "You need to stop thinking dirty thoughts, Annabella. My control, remember?"

She bit her lips as he cheeks warmed. "I wasn't having dirty thoughts."

He glanced at her briefly, eyebrow raised, he simply hummed before he turned the steering wheel leading them to a street.
Her gaze fell to his hand gripping the wheel, and she wondered how his hands were that big, or when she became attracted to veins. She followed each one she saw, watched the way his hand expertly maneuvered the wheel, his relaxed form in the chair, and then his legs. He must go off on leg days.

He was busy watching the road, and she was busy watching him, the dirty thoughts forming.
Thoughts of leaning over, unzipping his pants to find out how much control he had left.

She bit her lip, squeezing her thighs together as her sex pulsed.

"I asked if you were thirsty, Ella." She blinked, refocusing her gaze to him.
The car had come to a stop in a street filled with people. Various colorful carts and shops lined the corners, with people selling their wares to eager passerby shoppers.

She cleared her throat, yet her mouth wouldn't work. "Mhmm."

Ever observant, Kaiden caught on, his gaze growing darker as it lingered on her lip between her teeth.
Reaching down, he unbuckled his seatbelt, and reached for hers. With the clicking sound of her belt coming undone, she gasped. Without hesitating, he leaned over her with ease.

"Ella, stop." He growled softly.
She swallowed, and of their own volition, her legs parted. Kaiden's frown deepened. "Annabella."

"Stop," she gasped out. "Stop calling me that."

A hand settled on her exposed thigh. "What?.." He teased. "Annabella?" She shivered when he began to move his hand, as it slipped further and further underneath her silk skirt.

She nodded frantically, silently begging him to reach that pulsing part of her faster. "But it's your name." His tone had turned flirtatious, horny even. "Isn't it..." He leaned toward her ear and dragged out in a hoarse tone, "Annabella."

Not caring for the poor passerbys that might see their little show, all she could do was whimper beneath him, shivering as his fingers trailed the outline of her underwear. "I told you, didn't I? I told you how much I love silk."