23. Ravenous🌶️

Five chapters today 'cause I felt like it. Just want you guys to catch up a little.🤗
Five more available on Webnovel😘
Ps. The 🌶️ emoji means (18+) 😉
Amount of emoji rates the steaminess of the chapter🤭

...

Electricity.

Kaiden could feel it in every nerve in his body the instant her lips met his.

He stood still for a second, surprised by this sensation, surprised by her boldness. Her lips grazed his, closed, yet warm and soft. She stayed still however, not moving, or making an effort to deepen their kiss.

Her hand around his neck loosened, and Kaiden realized; she was pulling away.

His senses kicking in, he wrapped a hand around her waist, pulling her closer. A gasp escaped her lips, the only sound before he deepened their embrace, coaxing her lips open. She was hesitant at first, but Kaiden wasn't the type of man that gave up easily, especially when he had been thinking of this moment for a while now.

He buried his free hand in her full locks, bringing her, yet again, closer until slowly, Ella yielded and opened her lips for him. She moaned deeply as the kiss became more, causing Kaiden to groan as he struggled with what little restraint he had as primal needs woke in him. Her hands tightened around his neck and his came up to her face.

Kaiden could hear his own blood pumping, he could even feel it rushing to a certain part of his body. He groaned again, realizing it was becoming too much he attempted to pull away, then Ella did something he never would have expected her to do; she bit his lip.

And that was the final straw.

Not expecting what he did next, Ella gasped loudly as he lifted her up, hands grabbing her hips, he hoisted her up to his. Kaiden never broke the kiss as he made his way to the office desk. With one hand he cleared the table of anything that could hinder this moment then placed Ella on it.

For the first time, they broke their kiss, and Kaiden's heart skipped a beat when he looked at her. Lips plump and red, hair rough, she looked ravished. But he was just getting started. Her eyes were wide as she watched him, and her mouth slightly open. "Kaiden..."

Kaiden waited, hands softly caressing her cheeks, waiting for her to continue. Yet she said nothing. Just staring at him, eyes wide, and face flushed. He moved towards her, grabbing her by her thigh, Ella bit her lip as she moaned, her eyes fluttering.

Kaiden growled. "Annabella..." He loosened his tie. "the things you do to me." Without waiting for a response he started kissing her again, wildly this time, all restraint gone as he pushed her skirt higher, grabbing her hips as his lips left hers and progressed to her neck.

Ella moaned loudly, wrapping her hips around his legs. Kaiden smiled slyly. He'd found a spot.

He deepened his advances on her neck, biting here and there all the while Ella lost her mind every time his teeth sunk into her soft flesh. She moved closer to him, feeling a sense of bravery, she placed her hands on his torso smiling as he stiffened. She dug her hands into the hard planes of his torso, then higher until her hands rested above his racing heart.
She looked up at him to find him already watching her. The look on his face sent a shiver down her spine, and for a second she faltered. Kaiden was breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling almost matching hers. Again, his lips met hers, raw passion pushing them both as one tried to dominate the other.

Ella leaned further into the desk, and Kaiden followed her, hiking her leg up to rest on his hips. She grabbed his shirt, tugging on it until it was finally free from the confines of his pants, then her hands snuck under his shirt memorizing every dip, every ripple of muscle. She bit his lip again and moaned when without warning Kaiden growled grabbing her off the desk, hands on her ass, their kiss never ending as he sat down on the chair instead, placing her directly above his throbbing cock.