Sickness.....

Bright, early in the morning, the Apollo cabin as always was roudy.

"Bulls eye! You lose! Again" Lydia mocked her little sister Mirander.

Miranda said angrily "Not fair! You cheated!"

Lydia snorted "Oh yeah? How did I cheat?"

Miranda just gloward, Lydia sighed then turned to her and said "Okay, if you want to do better, relax you're grip on the bow, only hold the string with two fingers"

Miranda nodded, eagerly following her half sisters advice.

Lydia and Miranda were both Apollo children, they were outside their cabin, practising.

Inside the cabin, quite a few Apollo children were singing songs. Tony a newbie, he was 9 years old was even practising some poems he'd written though were no better than his fathers...Maybe even worse which was an achievement.

Joette was with them to but she was just tending to Oliver, who had his leg chipped by an Arrow by accident and it had gotten infected.

Joette scowlded "Its your fault, you know, you shouldn't of gotten in the way of his practising"

Oliver snapped out of his Daze as he was listerining to the very pretty Aprodite girl talk then huffed, looking irritibly at the Tony.

"I expected a kid of Apollo to have better aim, who aims at the ground?"

Tony flushed red, not meeting the older boys eyes, he said, his voice wavering "Sorry, the bow was heavy! I'm only small and..."

Joette sighed "Its fine, Tony"

Tony reddened even more as she spoke to him and shied away from her.

Miranda teased, ignoring everything else that was going on "So, how are you and Jason getting along?"

Lydia smile brightened and she beamed "Really well...actaully"

Miranda riggled her eyebrows "How well?"

Lydia laughed and nudged the younger girl "Miranda! How old are you? You sound like a Aprodite kid"

Miranda rolled her eyes "Thanks, though really-"

"Joette! Come quickly!"

Everyone turned around to see Niall, in front of them, panting slightly, he looked in a bit of shock and deep stress, urgancy could be heard laced through his voice.

"You better see this" Niall said shakily.

Joette asked hurriedy "What is it?" As she ran over to him, forgetting about Oliver, who fell over with a pained "Oof"

The whole Apollo cabin looked like they all wanted to come and see what was so interesting.

Niall shook his head and said "Its to crowded in there as it is, only a few of you can come"

Lydia looked at Miranda "Want to find out whats going on?"

Miranda nodded eagerly "Do I ever"

They weren't aware that they probably would of wished they'd stayed in the Cabin as soon as they saw what was going on.

Joette, Miranda, Lydia all stared at was happening before.

"What happened?" Joette stammered, rushing over to one of the patients in the medical bay

She was shivering violently. And Jade who was there came over to Joette "Her names Victoria, she's from the Hermes cabin, just come in, with the same symptoms"