First And Final Breath

Thanatos stiffened suddenly, his eyes unseeing. 

Jason asked, quickly moving towards Thanatos "Whats going on?" 

Thanatos murmurded "A descision is being made"

Jason demanded "About?" 

"Your life" Thanatos said blankly.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I heard you right" Percy growled, narrowing his eyes at Harry. 

"I think you did" He replied carmly. 

Everyone apart from Niall, Zayn and Louis was gawping at Harry. 

Frank looked at them accusingly "You all don't seem that surpised" 

Percy and Annabeth looked at them, looking grim. 

Everything started to fall into place...

Rene gaped, after getting over her shock asked Louis hotly "Why didn't you tell me?!" 

Louis said drly, raising his eyebrows at her "Its not something I could slip into ordinary conversation, you know?" 

Arwa and Miranda were both staring at Harry, not sure how to respond to this information. 

"Tell me his kidding" Frank pleaded them. 

They didn't respond. 

Chaos watched the situation unfold, looking amused? 

"Hold up!" Percy stepped away from everybody, looking at Niall, Louis and Zayn "Are you three telling me, you all knew he was the son of Chaos? And you didn't think this would be good information to know!" 

He gave a bitter laugh "Wow, I knew there was a reason I didn't trust you" 

Louis hissed back "What did you expect us to do? The gods could start a war if they knew about Harry! We can't have the whole camp knowing!" 

"We wouldn't have told the whole Camp!" Annabeth snapped. 

"How were we meant to know that?" Niall sniped back. 

"You should -" 

"We didn't-"

"Trust you/us..." 

Everyone trailed of, their eyes widening as they realised what they both had said... 

Harry said, crossing his arms "And you're the people who are meant to be saving the Camp right now? I think they're all doomed, if you don't mind me saying-"

"Shut up!" Percy snarled at him. 

A silence overcame them. 

A sudden realisation they had been having this argument in front of the strongest being in the Universe slowly dawned on them. 

They all turned to face Chaos. 

But all of them were shocked to see Chaos's eyes twinklng with amusement. 

"Are you finished? Or is there more? I have the all the time in the world, litterally"

Louis licked his lips nerversly then said slowly "We would like to ask your favour of two more things my lord" 

Chaos raised his eyebrows, his smile thinned but nothing else gave away what he was thinking "Maybe we should be in a more apropiate place to discuss these matters?"

Without even twitching, staying perfectly still, the room around them dissolved to the shocked gasps from the demi-gods, and in its place stood a throne room.