Gods Gate

"Guys?" 

They had been walking for an hour and Zayn was still trying to get their attention. "Seriously? We should have somethng like that, then the camp wouldn't be seperated so much" Niall told Frank as they talked about the Roman camp, while Percy and Annabeth were being all lovy dovy and holding hands, talking quitly to each other. 

"Guys?"

Miranda was walking along, listerining to Niall and Franks conversation, in deep thought. Frank told Niall "I used to want to be Greek but I guess becoming preteor, changed that view, it feels so right, like it was meant to be, you know?" 

Niall nodded "Yeah" 

Frank grinned, he was happy he could talk to someone about his home, most greeks wearn't interested, he was a bit shocked Niall was so interested. 

"Guys!!" 

Percy huffed, looking finally away from Annabeth "What?" 

They all noticed Zayn had stopped walking, looking a little irritated and frustrated. 

"Where are we going?" Zayn sighed. 

Annabeth gave him an odd look "Olypmpus, the-"

Zayn interupted, crossing his arms "Yes I know that! But while you've all been chatting, couldn't I just, I don't know? Shadow travel you lot there? It'll be a hell lot easer that meeting monsters along the way and all this walking" 

Everyone stared at Zayn like he was speaking a different laugage. 

Niall face palmed, why hadn't he thought of that?

Percy blincked as he asked "You're strong enough to shadow travel all of us?" 

Zayn gave a slight smile as he said "Probably but I won't know intill I try right?"

"You sure about this?" Niall asked. 

Zayn nodded, looking deep in concentration, he nodded at everyone to walk towards him and grab on to him. Although a bit wary they all did. Percy wondered if this was going to be like Nico's shadow traveling.

Very quickly shadows appeared out of nowhere and rushed towards them. Miranda let out a yelp of shock, not expecting this as she was the only one who hadn't shadow traveled before.

For at least a minute all the group saw was darkness, everything was black, they all hung on to Zayn, feeling like they were clinging on for dear life.

As quickly as the shadows came, they disappeard as the group finally found something solid against their feet. Percy let out a groan, trying not to vomit, yes he thought dizzily, exactly like Nico's shadow traveling...

Percy asked, taking charge "Is everyone alright?"

He got a chorus of yes's and one very tired yes? Percy looked down, his eyes widening in suprise to see Zayn on the ground, looking exausted.

His chest rising up and down as Zayn panted "That...was a...little...more...tireing...than I...thought...it would...be"

Percy said, raising his eyebrows at the boy "I did warn you didn't I?"

Zayn glared at him, half heartedly.

Niall looked up, keeping himself from gasping, the size of this tower never ceased to amaze him, they were right there, right undernath the empire state building. Was this really where Olympus was? He had heard so many stories about Olympus and Niall couldn't wait to go and see the home of the gods for himself.

Miranda asked warily "How come no ones seeing this? We just came from thin air for gods sake"

Percy chuckled lightly "Has no one told you about mist kid? It stops ordinary mortals from seeing us, they'll see something different from what we're seeing"