Every Rule Has An End

Erobis smiled coldly at the group before he vanished into thin air. Percy noticed Louis and Rene were also with them, looking embarrised and confused, where had they come from?

"What just happened?" Niall asked, looking terribly confused. 

"Erobis just explained something to me, I know how to get out of the forest" Percy told them. 

"How?" Miranda asked quickly. 

"Its not real" Percy muttered. 

"What did you say-?" Frank asked. 

Percy said, louder, looking around "Its not real! This place, everything we're seeing and expiriancing? Its not real! All made up, just like he wanted it to be"

Before anyone could say anything everyone gasped as everything they could see turned into a chaotic black, silver and slight blue mist, then the mist disapeared to give way to a throne room. 

"My, My, it looks like you have some brains after all" 

Everyone turned to see Chaos sitting on the throne, he looked amused? Harry stood by his throne looking uncomfortible but reliefed they were allright. 

Percy was about to shout at Chaos then he remembered him dying last time he did that and quickly stepped down. 

"I don't understand" Louis said, shaking his head. 

"You will" Chaos said, his voice having that head splitting tone, his voice was not meant for mortals to hear, nothing in Chaos's realm was meant for mortals... 

A slow understanding reached Percy "You saved us" 

Everyone turned to gape at Percy. 

"Percy-" Zayn said. 

"No listern! Nothing here is made for Mortals. We are litterally in the Chaos" Percy looked at Chaos "You created everything around us so we wouldn't die. That mist all around us? That you isn't it? Everything we're looking at is the Chaos. But if we stayed in it to long we'd breath it in and die, no ordinary mortal is meant to stay here. So you created this small world, using the mist, the chaos, your own powers to make sure we wouldn't die when we first stepped in here. Theres nothing beyond that forest, just chaos, thats were my soul went when you killed me, thats how you brang me back to life" 

"You're almost right" Chaos said carmly. "However I have created this small world before you came, I sometimes do have mortal visitors, I useally need to make sure they can talk to me without dying first..."

"Wait, so we are underground now? Under the underwold? Under Tarturus? Under where Gaia used to sleep?" Louis said, starting to realise whats going on.

Everyone was silent, Louis gulped, knowing the reply. 

Niall said frowning "Never mind that" He turned to Chaos "You said if we lasted one hour you might listen to us?" 

Choas lifted himself from his throne.

He gracefully walked towards them.

"So I did" He murmured.

Niall contunued quickly, ignoring his thudding heart beat and his demi-god instincs pratically screaming to get away from Chaos, taking a deep breath he blurted "We want you to stop the sickness and save Liam's life!" 

"Liam I can do, it was...unfortunate the sickness gripped him but why should I stop the sickness little demi-god?"

"You got what you came for! I'm not sure how or why but you wanted to get back at Zeus, get revenge maybe, all to do with some sort of oath, you got back at him! Jasons dead! Isn't that enough!" Louis snapped, coming to Nialls rescue.