The End...For Now

Harry stepped through the portal, his fathers words ringing inside his head, he tried to make sense of them. Every Rule Has An End. What was that supposed to mean? Was it a threat towards the gods? It seemed like it but there was something more, something he knew was probably staring him straight in the face but he wasn't getting. 

Through out their jouney back to Camp Half Blood Harry worried about those words. He was listerning to Louis and Percy argue over who was driving the car. He personally preffered Louis to do it. After what he'd heard about how Percy had driven the car last time. 

After a couple of hours they were at the airport.

Miranda looked a little nervous? She told herself angrily, come on girl, you got to do this! After a couple of minutes debating with herself she slowly walked up to Harry. 

He looked at her confused, they didn't really talk that much. Why was she so nervers? Miranda marveled over the fact how Harry and Choas didn't look anything alike, their skin tones were similer and Harrys dark hair was almost the same colour as Chaos's black hair but that was it. No one would ever guess he was the son of Chaos she thought. 

She finally spoke up "Um, I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now?" 

He looked at her questioningly. 

"In the forest I was attacked by vines, someone saved me and I think I know who it is" Miranda said, trying to be confident. 

Like she'd predicted Harry stiffened slightly then raised his eye brows at her "Oh?" 

"Yeah, it was you wasn't it?" Miranda demanded.

"And if it was?" Harry asked, feeling uncomfortible.

Miranda blushed, wanting to scream at him, I like you! Is that not hard to understand? I just wanted to say thank you, now your uncomfortible and you're making me feel uncomfortible and thats not good and I should stop rambling in my head!

She stumbled over her words "I-I just wanted to say thank you" 

Then she did something she never thought she'd do. Miranda stood on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek and quickly hurried away again. 

Harry put his hand on his cheek, his eyes wide, he felt his cheeks heat up, feeling completly confused and bewilded. 

Louis smirked, watching the them through the corner of his eyes. He caught the eyes of Rene, they both smiled at each other and then looked away embarrised, both of them remembering their kiss. 

After many hours and Percy and Nialls panic attacks on the plane, both not really happy flyers and a long and tireasome car journey with some stolen cars, courtesy of Rene (Louis made her promise to give the cars back) they were soon arriving at Camp. 

Everything that had happened to them filling inside their heads. 

Arwa and Zayn stayed close together. But as soon as she saw Chiron she ran towards him. He looked at the group with a smile on his face. He looked suprised to see Arwa and even more suprised to see Harry. 

"Is she here? Is she safe? Where-" Arwa asked him urgentally. 

"Emma is in her new Cabin, you will see her soon. She is well" Arwa breathed a big sigh of relief. 

 Niall questioned as they walked towards Chiron "New Cabin?" 

Chirons eyes twinkled as he told them "Yes, thats something I need to discuss with you and Percy" 

Percy's mouth hung open, guessing what this could mean. 

Chiron all told them to follow him. They walked for a few minutes, into a part of the Training area and what met their eyes made them all gape.