5.1 Vengeance Unraveled

Author's Note : To vidhu25 AnyaSharma97 bookloverng RitikaChabra likhitha9 amazing2awesome ChocoRiz joshidhawal Anukrissh shellyxleonn ApurvaSrivastava9 nairalkesh Sriram_Gudimella darkgirl731 kalyanipalle Harshitaneppalli KirtiNimmala ErzaLockhart blare_lina nuri911 celestial_sesi

This is another most awaited and much hyped chapter that I, sincerly and whole heartedly, dedicate to all of you. Even though some of you are taking time to come back and be part of Hayden's journey, you still deserve the dedication. You guys have been patient, loved whatever I presented about this country I invented, been immensely supportive, and I am actually proud of myself that made you guys to get connected with all these characters as much as I am. I can't thank you enough to all of you who want to see my series published. That is one comment and appreciation that I have received the most and has also encouraged me to enhance my writing skills. Thank you so much !!

****************************************************************

The stinging pain in Pruthvi's eyes did not fade away at once. He was wincing slightly and hissing, covering his face in grimace. Leena provided him with a wet napkin to cool the area down. Dabbing his eyes gently with it, he, with Leena behind him, walked out of the lobby, before anyone could notice him struggling for too long.

I looked around at the rest of the Samagraha, who were settling down on their usual tables. Apparently, there were some murmurs of discontent echoing among them, words like 'lame', 'loser' and 'liar' repeatedly being muttered. The only quiet person was surprisingly Donovan Singer, who was just listening his girlfriend Naomika talk.

Noticing Pruthvi and Leena walking outside the lobby, I got up and immediately followed them, diverting my mind towards the upcoming job that I was so looking forward to, ever since Doctor's return.

Leena was giving her boyfriend a lecture on his sudden careless action, when suddenly I spotted Nazira walking back to her bedroom from the other end of the corridor. She sheepishly looked up at me and was about to turn the knob of the door to her room. My hand must be having a mind of it's own, as I suddenly lifted it up and waved at her to seek her attention.

That sudden impromptu gesture was truly unplanned. But it was my subconscious mind demanding me to feel responsible about my Aunt troubling Nazira with her unnecessary questioning.

"Hayden, this way," Leena said, standing at the entrance of the training room. "We are already late."

"You go ahead," I said, trying to frame a conversation in my mind which I was daring myself to have with her, "I'll be there in a minute."

She shrugged and disappeared inside with Pruthvi.

Batting my eyes several times, I walked towards her nervously, mentally feeling my whole body convulsing. It was going to be my first one on one chat with her ever since we brought her to the academy and I want to do it right.