11.2 Prince of Narula Dynasty

Leena alerted Pruthvi, when the knight came over to ask about their details. Thanks to Leena for being the twin of the Sharad's Princess, the knight immediately recognized her and offered to escort them to the royal chamber where they were required to go.

They stepped inside the amphitheater, now standing below the grand marble stoned archway against the gate. Their eyes enlarged, unblinking, their novelty worn off watching the gigantic, circular, open-air venue. The flooring of the stage in the middle of the theater was made of granite stones and the seat tiers were concentrically to it. There were people rushing in and out, few in grand ethnic traditional dresses and the rest in cowboy uniforms. Walking a little bit further inside, they watched the crowd, a river of people with their adrenaline pumping happiness, spreading themselves to occupy the seats in the same direction.

"This way, please," the knight said, walking in the lone pathway. Pruthvi and Leena were reluctant to follow him quickly, their eyes stuck on the lively audience. The crowd here had a life of it's own, and the flowery decoration made all around the amphitheater added an epic picture of immense excitement. There was dull ache in Pruthvi's heart, watching the happiness among the people. It was the kind of happiness that had suddenly burst out after being forcefully stuffed within them for whole two years. Only if Shashi haven't had created a terror among the people, may be Paramarashtra wouldn't be called as the country of the Forgotten Kingdoms.

"Check it out," whispered Leena, "The tree of Vrindahina."

Pruthvi followed her sight, but he couldn't watch the Holy Tree as he wanted to, for the knight kept forcing them to follow him into a door right at the corner. He just saw that there was tree in the middle of the free land, being watered by a fine number of people.

A smaller door creaked open and the knight disappeared walking through it. Pruthvi and Leena clasped their hands before they stepped in. They found themselves walking over the spiral stony steps, many lantern lit up at this closed area. It took them several minutes to reach the desired floor. The knight then turned to their left and stood near a door which seemed rather grand with all intricate design engraved on it.

"Doctor Krishant Veer, King Aghasthya and everyone else from Sharad should be waiting for you inside," said the knight, "Have a nice day."

"Thank you," said Leena brightly at the humbled knight before he walked away.

Soon they entered, both of them hesitating a bit, hearing a loud laughter sound resonating throughout the room. It was a highly sophisticated one, as large as their lobby in their academy, with all the antique furniture, and walls decorated with colorful curtains. The laughter was coming from the a group of youngsters sitting around an oak table layered with trays filled with food. The scent of the food troubled Pruthvi, his mouth watering. He never had felt this intense craving sensation ever before and it was difficult to stay put.

"Leena!"

It was Princess Lithika, sitting among the young girls, wearing eccentrically dazzling maroon costume and sparkling ornament. She stood and hurried towards her sister, with a broad smile on her face.

Pruthvi knew he was gazing and he quickly averted his eyes away from the bride to look at his girlfriend. She looked so much like Leena, that he at once imagined his own girlfriend in such grand attire. This was how she was going to look...sometime in the future,  one fine day.

"Congratulation," said Leena as the twins hugged.

"I am sorry, we couldn't inform you personally," Lithika said, "Things happened so quickly..."

"That is fine," Leena interrupted, pressing her eyes and shaking her head a little, "I think we still need time to accept each other as a family."