Introduction to Book FIve

Hayden Mackay's life has absolutely turned upside down with recurring extraordinary events. The more he gets involved the more complications arise. He is just a Samagraha, yeah right, with a moniker- the Fire of Vengeance, until life gets any better.

The person he despises more than Shashi Thribhuvan is to be blamed for passing down the power and authority Hayden never dreamt to have for himself. The aftermath effects of winning against Shaytan Rup, gaining Nazira Khan's trust and fraternizing with his Constellia leads him to choose the path of extreme. The only way to escape from his grandfather's desire is to not abide by the unworthy rules.

Hayden Mackay needs to kill.

With Doctor's death, there is no stoppage. He temporarily puts his feelings for Nazira Khan off and creates his own job- to wipe out every sinner that comes in between him and the unfulfilled promise he made to save Tyrell and the citizens he begins to accept as his own. Although, nothing seems to work out as per his plans. Before he engrosses himself into the act of killing, he is made aware of the violence that is already pre-existing. There is someone else out there, lurking behind the bushes, coming in his way and enacting as per the rules he puts forth.

Hayden isn't happy.

Who is that person? How is he going to stop the ruthless Clan of Almourah from taking over the country? How is Ashwanth Veer the next Master of Diamond? And most importantly, where is Celina Hanslay?

Find out more in the next instalment of the series- Hayden Mackay and The Pride of Haima-Endira

Bottomline of the story- The war between evil and evil is on.

Tentative release - October 2019.