Chapter 2

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hi RockiWolf16 And Norabubbles Here :) Here Is The Next Chapter For You All :) Also The Front Cover Will Be Changed Into Something Else, NorabubblesDidn't Really Like It So She's Making A New Front Cover For It Which I Think Looks Cute :) Please Comment & Vote For Our Book :) We Hope You Enjoy This Chapter :)

Enjoy Everyone...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Alpha Blaze what shall we do with the girl?" asked a pack member. Alpha Blaze was the mighty Alpha of the Red Moon pack, the strongest in the whole of England and some say the world. He held the little girl that collapsed in his arms closer to his chest he could not explain it but he and his wolf felt like they had to protect this young girl..."And that's what we're going to do" his wolf and himself thought.

"We'll bring her back to the pack house, she'll be safe there. She'll stay with me and my son, we'll get her fed well clothed then we'll see if she wants to talk about these rogues" he spoke with authority in his voice including his alpha tone.

(Alpha Blaze Picture --->)

Alpha Blaze is a very strong and dominant Alpha, he was 44 years old but because he's a werewolf he looks 30, he has dark hair, sea blue eyes; and a bearded; muscles all over his body showing many years of training and fights. He runs his pack fairly and does not tolerate lies.

Blaze looked at the pack fighters he brought with him to deal with the rogues that entered their land. Now he was glad he came here, "2 of you shift now and go to the pack house and warn the pack doctor...Go NOW!" he ordered and straight away 2 of them ran in their wolf forms to the pack house.

Blaze looked at the young girl laying in his arms holding her tightly, as he set of running back to his pack and pack house. Even in human form he was quicker than the others, he ran at in-human speed back to the pack house.

When he arrived he was glad the pack doctor was out and ready to look at this little girl. Alpha Blaze handed the little girl to the pack doctor, "look after her Rose she needs water, food and a quick check up understood?" he asked looking firmly at her, Rose nodded her head and carried the girl into the house.

Blaze turned around and walked over to his house were his son Leo would be. Leo was 18 years old and he was quickly becoming the the age were he would take over the pack and be Alpha himself. Entering into his office he ordered through the mind link, "Leo please come to my office at once".

It seemed like seconds after he spoke that order there was a knock on his office door "enter". Walking in was Leo the Alpha's son, he looked so much like his father dark hair blue eyes, hell he even had the same muscles as him, "you wanted to see me dad" Leo spoke.

Blaze nodded his head, "yes I did. Today we had to go check on some rogues that entered our land without permission. When we got there a little girl fell into me and it seemed she was running away from rogues that were chasing her". He noticed Leo looking at him hate in his eyes, and he knew why...Rogues made his mother run away from the pack, they didn't know why but she just ran away from them, Leo was only 14 at the time.

"What about the rogue girl?" Leo asked hate in his voice but he was masking it up well. Blaze looked at his son answering him with a firm voice leaving no room for protesting, "the girl is staying with us son. We are going to look after her and when she is awaken we'll ask her questions about the rogues".

Leo growled leaving the room slamming the door on his way out. Blaze knew he would not take that well but even so Leo still managed to get control of his temper. Blaze sighed got up and walked to the house were Rose and the little girl was.

Blaze followed the scent of the girl to a room. Knocking on the door once he entered the room to see Rose putting the girl to bed, "how is she doing Rose?" he asked concern clear in his voice. Rose smiled at him telling him, "she's going to be fine Alpha. All she needs is rest, food and a lot of water, I haven't found any broken bones or anything like that. She is clear she just needs rest at the moment".

Smiling in relief he walked over to the bed putting his hand on the young girl's forehead, "good...will she awaken soon". Rose nodded her head, "yes Alpha she should be up tomorrow, however please be warned that she might be very frightened" "I understand Rose".

Blaze wolf was walking all around his mind making him feeling uneasy, "what's wrong Wolfen?" he mind linked his wolf, "that girl needs protecting, we must protect her she has a scent familiar to me but I cant put my paw on it. But right now protect the girl she needs help".

Blaze agreed with Wolfen, this girl needed protecting and looking after. Smiling Blaze turned to Rose, "please inform me when she awakens", Rose nodded her head, "I will Alpha, please get some sleep you look tired".

Blaze was and he took her advice. Saying his goodbyes and good nights he walked out the door to go home and get some much needed sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE NEXT MORNING

Blaze woke up got changed and walked down the stairs for breakfast, "morning dad" Leo greeted eating his breakfast and past his father his.

Bacon butties was their favourites. However when he was in the middle of washing up the plates he got the mind link he'd been waiting for, "Alpha she is awake".

Blaze looked at his son saying, "she's awake now so I'm going to go see her" before he could say anything more to his son Leo spoke, "I'm coming with you"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Have It Guys I Hope You Like It :) We'll Update As Soon As Possible :) Please Comment & Vote :) Thanks For Reading Everyone And See You Soon :) Bye For Now Guys :)