Chapter 23

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles Here With An Update For You All :) We Hope You Like It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BEFORE THE WAR

"What's your plan sir? What are we going to do about Blaze and your lady?" a rouge asked standing straight like a solder. Balthazar smirked evilly, "at ease my little minion I have the perfect plan...It's simple really were going to use Alison love agents her".

The rouge gave his leader a confused look, "how would you do that sir?" Balthazar stood up from his chair walking over to his minion. Balthazar looked down at the boy in front of him seeing the fear in his eyes then he gave him a piece a paper, "give this to Alpha Blaze and then tell the warriors to start training". 

The boy nodded his head then asked before heading out the door, "shall I give them a reason sir?" Balthazar looked at the boy still with that smile on his face "war". With that said the boy turned around and ran out the door going to do his job. 

Balthazar once again smiled evilly sitting down on his chair, "our woman will be with us very soon" chuckling he replayed back to his wolf, "yes...she'll be in our arms very soon". 

After a few hours the boy came running in speaking, "sir the warriors are ready, they want to see you". Standing up he moved past the boy and to outside were the other rouges would be. Once outside Balthazar spoke, "my men I have tough of a plan to get Alison back...We are going to war". 

A man spoke asking, "how would that help sir?" Balthazar smiled then answered, "we're going to use her love agents her...I'm going to get whats mine and use my ladies love so Alison would have no choice but to come back to us".

All the rouges cheered loving their boss idea while he smiled planning to get what his once again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DURING THE WAR

Balthazar watched from he trees as his men battled Blaze's pack, "good job men I'll tell you when to back down once I have part 2 of my plan"  he mind linked his rouges then jumped from tree to tree getting to his destination.

Once he arrived at the pack house he started to sniff, "yes I have her scent" he thought to himself entering the pack house. He slowly headed up the stairs and growled when he saw the door, "there she is".

Balthazar growled evilly and kicked the door open making them scream, "he he Mia daddy home" he growled walking into the room. Emily made Mia hide under the bed "get out" she growled trying her best to protect Mia.

However she made the terrible mistake of attacking first and Balthazar didn't hesitate to twist her neck killing her instantly, "pathetic". Balthazar bent down and grabbed Mia, "come here you little brat...I've finally got you" Mia screamed tiring to get away from the mean man but she soon felt herself in darkness as she felt a cloth over her mother, "shh go to sleep".

Chuckling he slung Mia over his shoulder ordering threw the mind link to the rouges, "rouges I have what I came for back to base". Balthazar ran out the door with Mia over his shoulder unconscious going back to his base with his rouge followers, "come and get me now Blaze" he thought laughing out loud making echo threw the woods...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There you Are Guys The Update For You :) We Hoped You Liked This Chapter :) Sorry About Spelling & Sorry If Its A Bit Short :) What Is That Balthazar Up To? Please Comment & Vote Guys :)  Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Liked This Chapter :) Bye For Now Guys From RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles :) Bye