Chapter 25

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles Here :) We Hope Your Enjoying The Story So Far And We Also Hope You Enjoy This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Ask Any Questions :) The Results Of The ABTA Comp Will Be Out Soon :) Shout Out To fans :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alison, Leo, Josh, Nathan and Mick were all In Blaze office trying to come up with a plan to get Mia back.Blaze was in his chair thinking of a way to get Mia back. Mick looked up at Blaze, "Blaze we have to plan on what we know...We have to start from the beginning". 

Pic Of Mick -->

Blaze nodded his head, "yes your right Mick...So what do we know so far?". Alison breathed deeply, "Balthazar...took advantage of me and later I was pregnant with Mia". Leo nodded, "yes then we found her after thous rouges destroyed her old pack...They wanted her and started treating her sent us messages to us asking for the Luna's child. Even tho I am a Luna's child they were talking about Mia".

Blaze nodded thinking of all the information, "yes my son...It seems Balthazar used the war as a distraction so we wouden't see him as he took Mia...But I don't know whats he's planning". Alison thought for a moment then it clicked, "he wants me...He want's me to go back to him and he's using Mia to do so". 

Blaze growled, "that's not going to happen...We need a plan and fast". Everyone nodded and sat in silence trying to think of a way to get Mia back. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IN THE PARK 

Skittles, Jace, Amy and Oscar were trying to plat tag but Jace stopped and didn't move, "what wrong big brother?" Skittles asked worried about her brother. Jace growled sitting down in a huff, "we cant play. Not right without Mia". 

They all nodded sitting down like you do in camp around a fire. The little ones were worried about their friend...Will the grown-up's find her? Did they even have a plan? So many questions they wanted to ask but they could not. All because Alpha Blaze ordered the pack not to interrupted him as he and the other were trying to make a plan to get Mia back.

Blaze took a moment to get a little air to clear his head. He saw Amy with Jace, Oscar and Skittles sitting down look upset and he knew why. Walking over to his sister and her friends he asked, "what's up little ones?" while walking up to them. 

Amy turned around replying, "we can't play without MIa...We're worried. Have you got a hero plan?". Blaze smiled down at them telling them, "not yet little ones but we are thinking. Don't you worry Mia will be back and playing in this park with you all before you know it...I promise". 

Skittles smiled clapping her hands, "yay were going to get Mia back". With that said Skittles jumped up and ran to the apple tree, "i'm going to pick nice apples for Mia" and that made the others follow her shouting, "wait for me!". 

Blaze watched them go. He had not lied to them, they were going to get Mia and he was going to make Balthazar pay for all of this. He was going to get his daughter back no matter what. With that thought in his mind Blaze and Wolfen was positive they would figure out a plan to get Mia.

Blaze smiled walking back to his office positive he and the others would make a plan very soon to get Mia back safe and sound...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hoped Your Enjoyed This Chapter :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Ask Any Questions :) The Results Of The ABTA Comp Will Be Out Soon :) Shout Out To fans :) Sorry If It's A Bit Short But I promise The Next One Will Be Longer :) What Do You Think Will Happen Next? What's The Evil Man Up To? :) Well You Have To Keep Reading To Find Out Guys ;) Bye From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye...