Chapter 14

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys Here The Chapter We Promised :) We Hope You Like This Chapter Please Comment & Vote :) Thanks to All Our Fans And We Are Also Doing A Compaction Whoever Makes The Best Characters We Will Use For This Book Or Other Book More Well Be Revealed In The Next Update So Feel Free To Join In :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alison bit into the food and chewed it then spat it out so it looked like she just threw up, once she was done she put her plan into action. Faking to be ill she shouted for help, "H...HELP M..ME P...PLEASE M...MY S...STOMACH!!".

A guard un-locked the door rushing in and saw her on the floor then noticed the "sick". Running out he shouted, "BOY HELP ME WITH HER!! SHE NEEDS TO SEE THE MEDIC". Alison watched as a boy about 17 maybe 18 can running in to her side.

They both put her arms over the necks and helped her walk to the medic room. Alison smiled the medic room was the less secured place in the building and people could escape easly, the reason they never put guards down there is because the people in the medic room were ill and could not move or even try to escape.

Once they reached the medic room they layed her down while she moaned in pain holding her stomach. On of the guards grew worried yelling, "SOMEONE GET OVER HERE NOW OR YOU'LL ANSWER TO THE BOSS!!!".

As soon as he said that a nurse came over then took over, "please I need room to work" the guards huffed and walked out the room, "look after her or they will be hell to pay by the boss" with that said he slammed the door on his way out.

The nurse gave Alison some pills and went to notify the rouge boss that she needed rest. When the nurse left the room Alison put her plan into action, spitting out the pills she got up and went to the window, it was 2 windows away from the ground but this had to do.

Sitting on the window she jumped down wincing as she made contact with the ground, mind linking her wolf, "Molly I know your weak but we need to shift to get back to our mate and children" her wolf howled in reply and Alison shifted in mid air then took off to the woods back to her mate, children and pack.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FEW HOURS LATER

Alison ran in wolf form for a few hours, she didn't know how long but she knew if she didn't rest soon that she would really be sick. Deciding to stop for a bit she laid down on the ground wanting to have a little sleep.

However a twig snapped made her shoot her head up then the next thing she knew she was surrounded by wolves. Not just any wolves thought...Her pack.

She waggled her tail when she saw Nathan and Josh, what are you doing here rouge" Nathan growled threw the mind link ready to attack. Alison bowed her head hurt that they didn't notice her but at the same time she coulden't blame them, "Nathan...Josh it's me Alison your Luna" she replied and to prove it was her she shifted back into her human form.

Pitcher Of Alison --->

Alison was a very beautiful woman, long curly brown hair, brown sparkling eyes natural pink lips with a motherly face. She wore a black cote over a blue shirt with jeans and black boots. She heard Nathan gasp like the rest of the wolves, "L...Luna Y...Your B...Back" he shutter shock clear in his voice.

Alison waved her hand saying, "please so time for that I need to get back to Blaze, Leo and if I can find her my little girl Mia". Josh eyes widened and showed a picture of little Mia, "is this her Luna". Alison gasped and spoke with shock in her voice, "yes that's my baby girl".

Before anyone could ask anymore questions Alison shifted into her brown wolf and ran to the pack house the Nathan catching up ready to tell Alpha Blaze what they have found out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AT THE PACK HOUSE

Alison saw Blaze come out holding her baby, Blaze looked at her direction and froze on "whats wrong daddy who you looking at?" Blaze spoke in a weak voice, "A...Alison". Hearing her daughter call Blaze daddy warmed her heart but when Mia turned around she notice Blaze reaction, "MOMMY!!" jumping from Blaze's arms Mia ran to her mother and hugged her tight when she picked her up.

Alison hugged Mia tightly smiling, "hello baby" and walked over to Blaze, "hello Blaze". Alison smiled and went to give Blaze a kiss on the lips but her heart broke when he pulled away, "were have you been? Were did you fun off to? Why did you abandon us your pack your family?" he asked a little rage and hurt in his voice.

Alison looked away then saw Leo staring at her with wide eyes, "m...Mother" she smiled sadly speaking again in a motherly voice, "yes my son its me...You've grown so big now" then she looked at the pack then asked, "Mia can you go play I want to see what you can build so mommy can see it".

Mia beamed at her mommy smiling, "yes mommy I'll build a big big castle for you, daddy and LeeLee" and she hoped out her mothers arms and ran inside eager to build a castle for her family.

When Mia was gone she looked at Blaze with pure sadness and regret, "Blaze...Leo come inside and I'll tell you everything"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

INSIDE OF THE PACK HOUSE

Alison sat down next to Blaze while Leo sat on the other chair opposite them (there in the Alpha's office). Blaze looked at his mate asking, "what happened Alison?", he heard her take a deep breath then she begun her story.

Alison started explaining, "you remember Balthazar?" both of them nodded there heads not speaking, she continued, "well as you know Blaze he was your best friend and he liked me a lot...B...But when you announced I was your mate he was hurt and very upset...".

Blaze nodded remembering Balthazar he loved his mate but Alison was his not Balthazar. Alison stared crying but continued as the memories came rushing back, "He said he was taking me out on a run but instead he took me to the woods saying he loved me...But I said no and that I was yours...B...But he ignored me and raped me..."

Blaze looked at his mate, "why didn't you tell me anything about this?" he asked hurt clear in his voice, hurt that his mate didn't tell him anything and hurt that she didn't trust him with her problems. Leo then growled then asked his mother, "why didn't you tell us we would of protected you and little sis".

Alison looked at Blaze with tears falling freely down her cheeks, "I coudn't bring it up...T...Then I found out that I was pregnant with little Mia. The I heard Balthazar went rouge so I thought be safe but no...He came into my room and threaded me saying that he would kill my mate, Leo and little Mia so to protect everyone I ran away to the Nightfall Pack and that is were I had Mia. After 2 years Balthazar somehow found out and took me to a castle where he's boss rouge...Leaving Mia behind".

Alison was full on crying her heart out when she finished her story, Leo growled running out of the room changing into his wolf going for a run to blow off some steam. Blaze was full of rage and pain he also wanted to go for a fun but he also knew his mate needed confuting. Still angry and hurt he hugged his mate till she calmed down a bit...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Like This Chapter Please Comment & Vote :) Thanks to All Our Fans Don't Forget About The Competition :) More Will BE Revealed In The Next Update So Feel Free To Join In :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye