Chapter 20

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 And Norabubbles Here With Another Update For You All :) Thanks So Much For Reading We're So Surprised We Have nearly 30,000 Readers We Never Thought It Would Be This Popular So Thanks So Much For Reading :) We Love Our Fans :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) We Hope You Enjoy This Chapter :D Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blaze, Alison, Leo, Mick, Josh, Nathan And Mia were all in the Alpha's Office. Blaze had asked Leo to get Alison because they had a serious problem about the rouges and Balthazar.

Alison had just arrived with Mia in her arms when she said down on her chair Blaze began to explain, "we have a serious problem with the rouges and also...their leader Balthazar". Blaze saw Alison tense but and felt guilty saying the name of that monster in front of her but the others needed to know, "your hurting our mate I need to speak to our mate".

Taking a deep breath calming his wolf Blaze carried on, "I've just received a letter from him declaring war on our pack amd we must be peppered for the attack". Blaze went into his draws, took out the letter placing it on his desk to sow everyone.

The Letter Said - Blaze,                                                                                                                                                                                      You Have Token What Belongs To Me  Now I Want Revenge. Be Ready For I Now Declare War On Your Pathetic Pack On The Next Full Moon. Be Ready Blaze For I Will Show No Mercy.                                                                                                                                                                                        Balthazar 

Alison gasped asking her mate, "what shall we do Blaze? The next full moon is in 2 days time" Blaze looked at her, "we'll have to prepare as much as we can...Nathan get all the worriers together including the council worriers...Mick, Josh get the safe house ready for the other. Alison look after the weman and children and Leo I want you to find a nanny for Mia". 

Alison shook her head saying, "no I'm looking after my baby even if I die protecting her and like it or not Blaze I'm still the Luna of this pack and I will protect my daughter". Blaze stood looking angry, "no Alison...The nanny will protect Mia...The pack needs their Luna and you know who the children are they need their Luna to know everything is alright nothing will happen to Mia. I wont let anything happen to you Alison". 

Alison smiled a little hearing Blaze say that...dose it mean he still loved her? What ever it was she was happy with the words but she was not happy about her daughter being babysitter by a nanny she didn't know. But she also trusted her lovers words and Leo's judgment. 

Nathan looked at his Alpha saying, "I'll get my men together are you sure you want the council warriors to help? " Blaze nodded his head replying, "yes I want all warriors being ready for this war we need to be ready for Balthazar attack". 

With that said Nathan nodded his head and went to get his and the other worriers ready. Mick looked at Blaze asking, "isn't this strange I mean the rouges have been at the border and not attacked and now they are".

Blaze nodded turning to his friend and Bate, "yes i know Mick I've considered this as well that is why I want everyone out their what ever he's up to will be ready I wont let anything happen to his pack...But we need to be ready. Go get the safe house ready". 

Mick nodded his head and went out the door with his son Josh following behind. Leo looked at his father asking, "when do you want me to look for a nanny father". Blaze looked at his answering, "as soon as possible my son I want Mia save and sound". 

Leo smiled his father just admitted he still cared for Mia, he just needed time to get his head around this hole thing which is understandable. 

Mia jumped down from her mothers nee and reached up to Blaze wanting to be picked up and held in his safe arms...But he didn't. He just looked at her then turned around the other way ignoring her, Mia looked at him tears runing freely down her cheeks. 

Heart broken Mia ran out crying her eyes out, "Mia" Alison called out but she didn't come back. Getting mad Leo growled at his father, "i don't know what made you not love Mia anymore father but she's innocent in all this" with that said Leo ran after his sister wanting to cheer her up.

Blaze looked at the door were Mia was...what did he just do?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hope You Liked This Chapter :) Thanks So Much For Reading :) What Do We Love Our Fans :) What Do You All Think? Me And Nora Are Thinking About Publishing This Book But 1st Will Finish The Book And 2dn Will Go Threw The Book For Spellings :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) We Hope You Enjoyed this chapter :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye