Chapter 12

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys Like We Promised Another Update :) Please Comment & Vote And If You Want In On This Book Or Others Comment Or Message Your Name :) We Hope You Like This Chapter Guys A Big Shout Out To Our Fans :)  Love You All Asked Us Questions If You Like :) Enjoy Guys...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Little Mia woke up to the sun shining in her eyes, she loved the sun and would like to look at it forever but her daddy said it was not good for your eyes. "Mia...Mia are you  awake little one" Leo voice took her attention from the sun to her door, "me awake LeeLee sun pretty" Leo came into Mia's room and when he got to her bed he picked her up, "yes it is pretty little Mia...Come on get dressed so you can go enjoy the sun".

Mia face beamed in happiness, the sun was out and wanted to to play with her and her friends. Jumping from Leo's arms Mia went to her draws and took out some cloths for her to play in.

Once she was dresses Leo picked her up again taking her down stairs, "LeeLee where's daddy?", Leo looked at her answering her question, "daddy is in his office doing some work for the pack he'll be out later". 

Mia nodded her head and when Leo put her down outside she ran as fast as she could to the playground to see her friends. When she saw her friends wave at her she smiled and ran faster but her little feet tripped over something making her fall down.

She landed hard on the ground, pain shot threw Mia making her cry as soon as she felt it. Her knee was bleeding making her scared which caused her to cry more. Skittles, Amy, Oscar and Jace ran over to her hugging her once she was in their reach.

"Mia are you OK?" Skittles voice asked Mia only cried and didn't answer her, "oh dear little once what happened?". They all looked up to see an older looking woman  looking down on them.

She looked to be in her 50s she had white short hair and bright blue eyes. She wore a old jumper that was a peach colour and some trousers. On her feet were old shoes and she looked like to be the most kindest woman you'd ever see. 

Jace hugged Mia more while Skittles answered the woman, "Mia hurt herself and now she's bleeding". The older woman bent down so she was level with Mia, "hey there little one I'm Cathy Why don't we go to the Medic room so Rose can peach that up". With that said the endear looking woman picked up Mia and took her to the Medic room.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 HOURS LATER

"There you go Mia all better" Rose spoke smiling at Mia. Mia wiped her eyes, "thank you Rosy" and jumped down skipping out of the room.

Mia smiled and went on a little adventure of her own, she never looked around the pack house and she wanted to have a little wonder round. She went up to Blaze's office but heard him talking, "The men the council were bring should be here soon...Yes".

Mia frowned a little wanting to be with her daddy but by sound of him talking, "daddy working she though then went off to look around the pack house. 

Mia saw Nathan walkout a door smiling a little, walking tot he door then opening it Mia saw it was a room were a girl was laying down stroking a book, "Nathan is that you?...Hello?" Mia was confused can't she not see her?. 

Mia walked up to her, "I'm Mia. Me rew can't you see me?" she asked confusion clear in her voice. She saw the girl smiled then she answered, "Oh yes I remember your new in the pack. I'm Alex and no I cant see you little one I'm blind".

Mia looked at her, "sowwy". Alex chuckled at the little girl, "its ok little one you didn't know I was attacked by rouges they shoved a note in my hand asking for the Luna's child". Mia looked at her thinking, "Luna's child?".

Just before she could ask her about it Nathan came in, "Mia what are you doing here?" Mia smiled "I'm on a adventure looking around the pack". Nathan picked up Mia smiling, "Blaze is looking for you and Alex needs her rest", Mia saw Alex roll her eyes, "I'm fine Nathan" but Nathan just chucked. 

Mia smiled when she saw Blaze and clung onto his neck when she could reach him, "hello little one what have you been doing?", Mia looked up at him answering, "I've been on adventure and met Alex....Daddy what happened to the Luna?".

Than Mia felt Blaze tense a little had she said something wrong?...

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys The Update We Promised :)  Please Comment & Vote And If You Want In On This Book Or Others Comment Or Message Your Name :) We Hope You Liked This Chapter Guys A Big Shout Out To Our Fans :) Bye For Now Guys :) Bye :)