Chapter 19

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys its RockiWolf & Norabubbles Here With Another Update For You All :) We Hope You Enjoy This Chapter :) Big Shout Out To Our Fans & Readers :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Please Comment & Vote :) Well Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Alison slowly walked to Mia's room after trying to talk to Blaze. She knows how much he's hurting right now but he hasn't talked to her at all he just turns the other way, walks a different direction or ignore her all together and it broke her heart more and more every time he did.

She understands he needs time but she didn't know he was going to do this...But she had to be strong little Mia needed her and Alison needed to tell her little treasure what happened to mummy and why she never came back to her after so long. 

From her deep thinking about the hole situation Alison bumped into Leo, "oh Leo I'm so sorry" Leo nodded his head replying, "it's fine Luna". Something in Alison broke when her own son didn't even call her mother anymore, she didn't even notice the tears running freely down her cheeks until she saw Leo's hurt face, "do you hate me to now Leo?".

Hurt Leo replied, "no I don't hate you why would you think that?" Alison looking up answering him, "because you haven't called me mum in awhile just Luna and I thought like your father you were ignoring me and Mia as well". Shaking his head Leo hugged his mother tight, "no mother I don't hate you I thought considering what you been threw it might be hard to hear me call you mum that's all. I'm sorry to make you feel like that mother and as for Mia I Love my little sister I've been looking after her and dad still loves you he's just hurt he loved Mia like his own daughter". 

Alison wiped her eyes smiling a little, she was glad her son still loved her and she was happy hearing thous words about Blaze, "i'm glad...Have you seen little Mia?" Smiling Leo pointed to her room, "it's that door mother she's been building the castle for you to see. I'm going to see dad OK" nodding her head Alison kissed Leo forehead then started walking up the stairs to Mia's room.

Opening the door to Mia's room she smiled at her daughter when she saw the "castle" she built for her to see, "what do you think mummy do you like it?". Alison smiled coming into the door, "its lovely sweaty...Do you want to hear a story by me Mia?" she asked needing to tell her what's going on but explaining it so little Mia would understand.

Mia may be very smart for her age but that didn't mean she understood everything that's going on around her. Running to her mother's lab Mia smiled excitedly asking, "rot story mummy?" Alison smiled hearing her daughter slip up in words but replied, "its called the adventures of mummy".

Looking up Mia asked, "is rat about you mummy and it is about were you beans?". Alison could not help it she smiled with laughter trying to hold it, her daughter getting better at speech but she need more practice because she was still doing her little slip ups, "yes sweaty its about were I've been"

With that said she began her story to her daughter, "once upon a time there was a Queen who was mated to a very handsome King...But one day one of the King's guards hurt the queen very badly and she had to run away from the King's kingdom wanting to protect her people. One day she found out she was having a beautiful princess and took her to another pack to protect her"

Mia giggled saying, "that old pack mummy did you go back to daddy Blaze pack?". Alison smiled sadly when she heard Mia call Blaze her daddy...But she knew Blaze has been ignoring Mia as well and she didn't know what hurt her more he ignoring her or him ignoring Mia...She's only a child she innocent in all this...

 Shaking her head to clear the thought she continued, "One day the bad guard took the Queen away leaving the Princess behind and after years of trying to escape she found her kingdom again, her king, her son the prince and of course her beautiful princess that was been protected by her mate the handsome King". 

Mia smiled clapping her hands, "yay Queen back with King again happy ever after". Alison smiled hugging Mia, "yes baby they did and I'm sorry for leaving you my sweat treasure". Mia hugged her mother back "I'm happy mummy's back again". 

Alison smiled, "I'm happy to be back again Mia and has Blaze been looking after you?". Mia nodded her head telling her mother, "yes daddy been looking after me after meanies hurt old pack and I've made some new friends Skittles, Amy, Jace and Oscar". Alison was glad Mia found some friends she coulden't be more proud of her little girl she must of been so hurt, scared, confused and lonely when she disappeared and to top it all off the rouges killed nearly all the packs members from her old pack.

She was happy Mia made it out she also hoped others made it out and were OK as well. However before Alison could speak she heard running footsteps coming this way. 

Just as she was about to get up and have a look to see who's running Leo came in the room looking a little worried, "Mother...We have a problem and the pack needs their Luna" without another word Alison picked up Mia following Leo, "take me to Blaze my son I need to know whats going on from the Alpha's mouth"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Hoped You Enjoyed This Chapter :) Big Shout Out To Our Fans & Readers :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Please Comment & Vote :) What Do You Think Going To Happen Next? When Do You Want The Next Updtae? :) Bye Form Me And Norabubbles Guys :) Bye For Now :) Bye