Chapter 15

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys Here The Update We Promised :D Hope You Guys Like It And Love It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys Also Don't Forget About The Competition :) Here It Is Guys Ask Any question :) Thanks For Reading Shout Out To Fans :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rage...That's all Blaze felt at the moment. He was angry at Balthazar for doing that to his mate and he was also a little upset with his mate..Did she not trust him to protect her? And the one question that was running threw his mind was...Is little Mia his?

Blaze punched the punching bag in his room, he only used it to let off steam and he defiantly was blow steam...He didn't know were Leo went because he just shifted and ran into the woods...Now Josh and Nathan were trying to find him.

"Blaze?" Alison voice reached his ears, still punching the punching bag he asked, "yes?". But froze when Alison arms rapped around him, "please...Please talk to me". Blaze winced when he heard the sadness in his mates voice, "your hurting our mate! Just talk to her I don't want to loose her again because your having a paddy" Wolfen growled in Blaze's mind causing Blaze to sit down with his mate.

"I'm sorry I'm just angry with all this...Why didn't you tell me any of this I could of protected you and Mia" Blaze told her holding her hands tightly, Alison looked at her mate in pure sadness, "Blaze its hard speaking about it now I couldn't talk about it then...I know you could of protect me but little Mia I'm not so sure".

Blaze looked at her in confusion, "what do you mean? I would protect MY daughter" Alison looked down whisper 2 words that shattered Blaze world around him, "she's not".

Blaze stood up staring at his mate know the answer he asked anyway, "what do you mean by that?".

Crying  Alison told him the harsh truth, "W...When Mia was born I went to the doctor and took a DNA and my fear came true...The monster crated a life inside me...Mia...She's Balthazar's child...She the Luna's child the rouge wants its not Leo they were after...it...It was little Mia...I know how male wolves are they don't like having the thought of another male touching here mate...Its even worse when she's pregnant with that male"...

Blaze's felt dull, hurt, angry, crushed and so many emotions that were running threw his mind and body...Little Mia was not his...But he loved her...Loved her like a father and yet he was not the father of her it was that monster...His ex-best friend Balthazar...

Now all he can see is red, him and Wolfen were hurt he needed to kill something...needed to get revenge...He shifted on the spot running into the forest with his mate calling his name behind him...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WITH MIA

Leo came home calmed down a little...But he could not find his mother or father until he walked to Mia's room passed his fathers room.

When he passed his dad's room he heard his mother speaking those words that hurt his heart so much he could not think how his father took it, "W...When Mia was born I went to the doctor and took a DNA and my fear came true...The monster crated a life inside me...Mia...She's Balthazar's child...She the Luna's child the rouge wants its not Leo they were after...it...It was little Mia...I know how male wolves are they don't like having the thought of another male touching here mate...Its even worse when she's pregnant with that male".

However his answer about his father was answered when his father in his wolf form burst the door down and ran off into the woods with his mother running bind him calling his name telling him to come back.

Leo rushed into Mia room and saw her building a castle...That's when he decided. Mia needed someone at the moment and half or not she's still his little sister and he was going to be the best big brother. He was going to protect his little sis while their mother tried to calm their father.

A little sad about this hole messed up situation he sat on his bed, "what wrong LeeLee?" Mia voice reached his ears making him look up, "nothing little sis...Big brother just worried about something and a bit upset".

Mia looked at Leo then left her Lego castle to give him a big hug, "it's OK LeeLee everything going to be fine". Smiling Leo hugged her back whispering, "I hope so little sister"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Guys Here The Update We Promised :D Hope You Guys Liked It And Loved It :) Please Comment & Vote Guys Also Don't Forget About The Competition :) Here It Is Guys Ask Any question :) Thanks For Reading Shout Out To Fans :) Sorry If Its A Bit Short And A Bit Of A Teaser But The Next Update Will Be Out Very Soon :) Thanks So Much For Reading :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye Guys See You Soon :) Bye