Compation

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys This Is An Update About The Compaction Details :) We Want YOU!! To Make Up A Character It Can Be either For Adopted By The Alpha Or Other Books Like The One We Are Currently Work On Un-Chained.

All You Have To Do Is Make Up A Character Anything You Wish And Then Send it To Me RrockiWolf16 By Message Or Do A Little Book With The Information Needed And The Pitcher At The Side :)

It Must Have The Following :- Name, Age, Description, Personality,  Pitcher If Can (Drawn Or Found), Clothing, Gender , What They Are, Likes, Dislikes And Anything You Wish To Add Like Powers.

Example :-

Name:- Claire Harrison     

What is She:- Human Being 

Age:- 23

Gender:- Female

Description:- She has blue eye and long brown hair with smooth peach skin. She's 6ft tall with rosy cheeks and a kind face she also has a bit of a longish neck, and is a single woman.

Personality:- She's a very kind woman and will help anyone in need. However she can get a little man with people who pick on her or other that cant defend herself very well.

Clothing:- Wears a pink, grey and black scarf matched with a balck with grey jeans and back vans. She wears a locket and 2 bracelets on her right wrist.

Likes:- fruit, veg, animals, her dogs and adventures ect...

Dislikes:- bullies, flying, spiders, horses ect...

*Pitcher For Example Only It's Not Mine*

So Please Get Involved Guys We'd Love To See Your Creations :) Message Me When You Have Done It And I Shall Look :) Winner Or Winners Will Have Their Character Put Into Our Book And There Name If You Want :) Thanks Guys Good Luck And Enjoy..

Competition Ends 4th July Midnight!!!!