Rachel, Joe, Molly, Jack And Alex

Hey Guys This Is A Little Update Telling You About Leo's Friends. These Are His, Nathan And Josh's Friends And Also Pack Warriors :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pic Of Them All -->

Rachel has black hair and green eyes shes 17 years old and hates people telling her what to do when she knows she's right about something. She a friend of Nathan, Leo and Josh and she is one of the pack warriors. She wear a dark blue top with jeans and black trainers shes a 3rd class warrior. 

Joe has dark brown hair and blue eyes, he's 20 years old and kills anythings that threatens his pack or Alpha. He is also a fiend of Nathans, Leo and Josh and he is the 3rd in command of the warriors as he is  a 1st class warrior. He wears a blue hoodie, black top with dark grey trousers and on his feet are black trainers. 

Molly has brown hair and brown eyes, she's 17 years old and will defend her friends no matter what. she wears a purple top with short jean shorts with red pumps. She loves all her friends Nathan, Leo, Josh, Rachel, Jack and Alex and would protect them she's a 2dn class warrior working on to 1st class.

Jack has black hair and smooth brown skin he's 19 years old 1st class warrior and hates rouges who kill innocent people. He wears a dark grey hoodie with a black top and jeans with red and white shoes. He's a fun guy and like the other hes friend with Nathan, Leo and Josh. 

Alex has blond hair and shes 18 and blind. She's a 2nd class warrior going to 1st. She has grey eyes and wears a grey and white scarf, black tops with blue jeans. She also wears red doc marten boots and hates people thinking she's week because of her blindness.