Final Chapter

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 And Norabulles Here With Another Update :) We Hoped You Have Enjoyed The Story:) It Was Really Fun To Write This Story And We Loved All Your Support Thanks You All :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RE-CAP :- Mick, Blaze, Leo and Nathan all pulled the door and slowly the door started to move. Once the door was open enough to get people in Blaze quickly walked down the little set of stairs towards the cells.

He came to another door and roughly opened it revealing cells, but then he started to growled when he noticed one cell and the young little girl in there...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ENJOY :)

Looking into the cell Blaze saw Mia. She was covered in dirt like the day he met her, she was shaking holding a dirty knitted doll in her arms he could even smell the salt of the tears rolling down her face. 

But what made him growl were the cuts and bruises covering her body and the fact that she was in a dirty cell like a criminal made him angry alone. Rushing over to the cell door Blaze called out her name, "Mia!!". 

Mia was scared she wanted nothing more to go home and curl up with her family in their safe arms. When she heard her name being called by a voice she new very well her head shot up, joy filling her heart when she saw Blaze standing by her door with her mummy, brother and pack members, "DADDY, MUMMY, LEELEE".

Smiling with pure joy Mia jumped up and ran to the cell door hugging her daddy threw the bars, "daddy" Mia whispered joy filling her heart. Smiling down at his little one Blaze let her go saying, "Mia stand back me and Leo are going to brake the door down".

Nodding her head Mia walked to her so called bed watching her daddy and big brother. Blaze grabbed some bars and nodded at Leo who did the same, "On 3 Leo" Blaze spoke ready to get his little one out of this hell hole. 

Blaze saw his son nod his head then he started counting once again, "1...2...3...Pull" and with that he and Leo pulled the door right off. Little Mia was free but Blaze did not wait for her to come to him.

No he ran to his daughter, picked her up and hugged her tightly as she hugged him back, "daddy" Mia whispered in his ear crying from happiness. Blaze kissed her cheek not caring for the dirt on her body, "yes baby I'm here...Were all here". 

However before anyone could hug the little girl a old deep growl turned everyone attention to the door way. Right there in the door way leading to the cells was Margret, she growled at them all then started running for Blaze and Mia.

Margret turned into a grey wolf and tackled Blaze who barley had enough time to get Mia out of harms way and turn into his pure black wolf. Margret pinned Blaze down biting into his neck, however before Blaze or anyone could react a voice cried, "no bun hurts my daddy".

Everyone turned to Mia and gasped in pure shock as she shifts into a would pup and bit Margret's tail making her get off of Blaze to yelp in pain. Taking the advantage Nathan and Mick pinned Margret to the ground and tied her paws together making sure she would not move, then the took her upstairs with the other rouges. 

Alison ran to Mia and Blaze and picked up Mia hugging her wolf body, "my baby your safe...You've also shifted how is that possible?" she asked to no one inparticlar. Mia lifted her wolf head waggling her tail, "look mummy me wolfy" Mia spoke threw the pack link. 

Everyone was confused on how Mia shifted but at the moment in time they could ot care any less. 

Leo smiled stroking his little sisters head happy that she's back safe and sound. Leo looked at his little sisters wolf farm, it was so cute. Her wolf fur was fuzzy and soft, she had black eyes and her fur was not white but a very light grey. She was so small he was worried someone would do her more harm. 

Image Of Mia's Wolf -->

"LeeLee look me wolfy row" Mia's voice brought Leo out of his think. Smiling at his little sister he replied, "yes little sis and you helped daddy as well your such a brave girl". Mia waggled her tail in happiness and Blaze licked Mia's wolf head when Alison put her down then he orders threw the pack link, "get ready everyone. We're going home". 

Mia looked back into her cell saying, "don't forget dolly. she looked after me". Alison looked at the dirty doll then looked back at Mia, "OK baby but she needs a bath like you little one" with that spoken Alison got the doll and Blaze picked up Mia by the scoff of her neck carrying her back home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BACK HOME :D

Blaze, Alison and Leo watched Rose looking over Mia patching and cleaning up her cuts. It took Mia time to turn back into her human form but with a lot of help she managed. Right now they were at the packs medical bay getting Mia checked over just in case those scum bags did more damage to her body.

When Rose finished packing Mia over she turned to her Alpha and Luna giving them the news, "Mia is fine. I've giving her a check up and she's fine". Blaze and Alison let out a breath of relief they didn't know they were holding in making Leo chuckle at his parents then he asked, "how did she get her wolf? She's too young the right age is 16".

Rose smiled answering, "I'm not sure myself Leo but I imagine it has something to do with all what happened to her and its made the wolf inside of her awaken early to defend not only herself but her family. Alpha, Luna it looks like you have a very special girl". 

Blaze chucked then walked over to Mia and when she held her arms up signaling she wanted to be picked up he happy did so, "you hear that baby girl your mummy and daddy's special little girl". Mia smiled at her family then yawned a little resting her head on Blaze shoulder.

laughing quietly Alison kissed Mia's forehead whispering, "I think someone needs some much needed sleep" and that was the last thing Mia heard before she was in dreamland. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Are Guys The Final Chapter :) We Hoped You Have Enjoyed The Adventure :) Its Really Sad To See This Story Go Me And Norabubbles Have Had So Much Fun Writing And Planning This Book :) Thank You All For Reading And Your Support This Book Would Not Be This Good Without You Guys :) The Next Update Will Be The Epilogue :) It Will Be Up Soon Ans As Soon As I've Finished This Book I'll Be Editing It And Hopefully Publishing This Book So Keep Your Eyes Open Guys :) Thanks So Much Its Been Fun Writing This Story :) Until Next Time Guys :) Bye From Me And Norabubbles :) Bye Guys See You Soon :) Bye...