Immortal Love

A/N: Immortal Love is the first Manuscript of Star-Crossed

*

*

*

*

*

Nothing can last forever Anastasia

Ever since Christmas, Vincent and I were almost inseparable. We made a life for ourselves, spending every moment we could together. There were days that he would spend it with Grandpa and the rest of the family, figuring out plans to keep me safe. There were nights that I would stay up late, sitting out in the garden and cried. I just couldn’t stay this far away from everyone that loved me; that loved Vincent. But at the same time, they didn’t want me to marry Vincent, the love of my life.

~

I stood in the doorway that led out to the back, Vincent’s large, flannel button-up shirt hanging open, showing my tank top and panties. I closed my eyes, letting the warmth of the sun, warm my skin. Vincent had been away for almost a week now, and I missed him. Aunt Natalie would come and visit from time to time, but I wanted Vincent, I wanted my little piece of heaven. I hear footsteps from behind and two familiar arms wrap around my waist. I felt him press his lips to my neck, drawing me against his chest. I reached behind and slipped a hand into his hair and rested the other on his hands.

“Sweetheart, I am so sorry. I know I was away for too long. Jacob and I started talking about stuff and we couldn’t stop.” He whispered against my skin. I leaned into him, biting my lip. God I missed him—I missed this so much.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. “You were gone almost a week. I thought Calliope got you. Nobody would let me call you.” I whispered. “Please don’t leave that long again, I missed you.”

He nodded and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. “I missed you too, Ana.” He whispered, holding me close. I ran my fingers through his hair, kissing every part of his face. He closed his eyes and held me close, backing me into the doorframe. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly, cupping his cheek with one hand and resting the other on the side of his neck. He slipped his hands under my shirt, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and pulled back slightly, smiling at him.

He smiled back and started to lean in again. I giggled and wormed out of his arms, and ran away, teasing him. He growled and ran after me, trying to catch me. I ran around the house and out into the back yard, where he tackled me to the ground, grinning as he straddled me. I giggled and pulled him close, kissing him again. He kissed me back, lying on top of me. Vincent slipped his lips to my neck and kissed it, then trailed a line of kisses down my neck, to my chest, and to my stomach. He stopped kissing it and looked up at me, running a hand over my stomach. He scooted up and laid next to me, running a hand through my hair.

“Ana, I’ve been thinking about something.” He whispered, looking at me. “What if we’re pregnant?” He whispered.

I stilled and looked down at my stomach. It could be true. We haven’t exactly been using any protection or anything. “I—I don’t know.” I whispered, folding my hands over my stomach. Vincent picked me up and carried me into the house, setting me down inside the bathroom.

“Juliet—Juliet told me that there was a pregnancy under the sink. Avery—Avery must have found about us doing it—or Juliet did…” He rambled on nervously. I sank down onto the toilet cover, numb with fear.

Vincent looked at me when I never said anything. He knelt in front of me, taking my face in his hands. “Baby, It’s gonna be okay. I promise.” He whispered. I nodded numbly, holding my stomach. He kissed my forehead softly, reaching behind him and grabbing the box.