Immortal Love

Uh- Oh…

The past month sucked.

Every Moment I wasn’t with Brian or Avery, I was thinking about Griffin. He was the bastard that made me cry, that broke my heart. But he made me feel something I’ve never felt before, and I wanted to feel it again, with him.

~

I was curled up on the couch with a box of tissues, watching a sad movie.

My normal for the past month.

I heard the front door to Avery’s apartment open and shut. “I’m on the couch Avery.” I said, wiping my eyes with the tissue. “Avery?” I asked, sitting up. Instead of seeing Avery, I saw Griffin. “What the hell are you doing here?” I asked, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at him. He turned towards me and caught it.

His eyes were red, like he had been crying for the past month. He was unshaven, ragged. His hair was longer, just barely touching his shoulders.

“Elyzabeth, I’m sorry.” He said, just barely a whisper. He dropped the pillow and walked around the couch, kneeling in front of me, “I never meant to hurt you like I did, and I never thought I’d fall for you like I did.” He whispered, taking my hands. “Lyz, I need you.” He hesitantly brought my knuckles to his lips and kissed them, closing his eyes as he did. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.

“Griffin, I—“

“Lyzzie, please, let me finish.” He whispered, kissing my knuckles again. “I understand if you hate me and never want to see me again. But I need you, Lyzzie. I need you so much.” He whispered, looking at me. My lower lip trembled slightly. “Lyz, please don’t cry.” He whispered.

“I need you too.” I whispered, letting a few tears slide down my cheeks. Griffin smiled slightly, wiping the tears away.

“Lyzzie, you don’t need to cry.” He whispered, wiping the tears away. I smiled a little, stopping his hand and holding it to my cheek.

“Griffin,” I whispered, smiling.

“Yes, love?” He whispered, smiling back.

“Kiss me.” I whispered. He smiled a little more, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. I smiled and kissed him back. Griffin pushed me on my back, climbing on-top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, melting into him. He hovered above me, kissing me gently, lovingly. I pulled back when he didn’t go any farther.

“Don’t you want me?” I whispered, looking at his eyes.

“I do Lyzzie, more than anything in the world.” He whispered, kissing my nose. “I just don’t know how far you want to go.” He added softly. I smiled softly, running a hand through his hair.

“I want you.” I whispered. “So take the hint.” I added, running my hands up under his shirt. He smiled and captured my lips again, running his hands up and down my body. I smiled as he slid his hands under my shirt, sliding it over my head. I pulled back slightly, pulling his shirt off. His chest was chiseled, defined, and perfect. He cupped the back of my neck, sending electricity up my spine.

“Are you alright?” Griffin whispered when I shivered. I nodded, smiling.

“I’m fine, perfect.” I whispered, touching his cheek. “I just wanna text my sister quickly.” I whispered, grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

‘Avery, could you and Nicholas spend the night’—I moaned as Griffin kissed my neck repeatedly.—’at the house? I’m reconnecting with a really great guy.’ I texted quickly then sent to her. I turned back to Griffin.