Loving Mr. Billionaire

*Two Years Later* 

I watched Jimmy as he was chased around Marylynn and Arthur's backyard. Zane's parents couldn't get enough of the toddler. Jordan was completely taken by his young nephew as well, seeing as he was the one chasing the baby. All of the Carmichael siblings were here for mother's day weekend. Zane's twin, Zeke and his girlfriend, Maryanne and her husband, Leanne and her boyfriend. The second set of twins, Carla and Carlton, Katie-May and finally, my third favorite Carmichael, Jordan. All eight of them were here. Mom was invited too, since it was mother's day and she's my mom.

I felt Zane's strong arms around my waist and pull me against his chest. I couldn't get enough of the warm tingles that happened when he touched me, or the butterflies that I got when we were in intimate situations. Like right now. He pressed his lips to the curve between my neck and shoulder. I sucked in a breath as his nose dragged up the slender curve of my neck, then jawline, and placed a sensuous kiss behind my ear.

"Zane," I groaned, letting my head fall back onto his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed, touching the promise ring on my left ring finger. He gave it to me a few weeks after I came back for good. He promised that we would eventually share the same last name and that he would never let me go ever again. And I believed him.

"Not in front of Jimmy." I said breathlessly. "He needs to remain innocent for a long, long time." I added as one hand slipped under my waistband.

"I'm only teasing." He grumbled before kissing the spot behind my neck. "I love you," He added.

"I love you too, Mr. Carmichael." I said, turning in his arms. "Thank you for making me come back."

"It's I who should be thanking you, Iz." My lover said, lowering his head into the crook of my neck. "Everyday, I thank God for bringing you to me, for having you carry James, for staying even though I was an asswhole."

"I couldn't leave you then or now. I loved you then and I love you now." I admitted. He smiled at me.

"You're an angel." He said. Zane took my hand in his and pulled me towards the house. "I have part of your Mother's Day gift in the house."

"Then let's get Jimmy and--"

"It's just from me to you... and your mother." Zane cut me off. I smiled faintly and leaned into him as we walked up the porch steps and into the house. Zane told me to close my eyes and only open them when he told me to do so. Zane led me into the living room and sat me on the couch.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I asked. Zane kissed the top of me head as he sat next to me.

"Yes, Iz, you can." He said in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to stare at this perfectly strange man sitting in front of me. But, there was something familiar about him. I looked at Zane with an eyebrow raised.

"Zane, who is this?" I asked, taking his hand and squeezing it.

"Remember when you told me you're mum got pregnant with you via sperm doner?" He asked and I nodded. "Around the end of the first trimester, I did some digging in hopes to find the man who helped create you. I wanted to find him before our time together was up, but that obviously never happened. I found your father, Leo Bishop, about a month ago." My eyes were welled with tears that would soon be shed. He found my dad. Never in a million years I thought I would meet my dad. I threw my arms around Zane and kissed his lips lightly.

"You found my father!" I whispered as I pulled back. Zane smiled and cupped my cheeks, thumbing away the few tears that had fallen down my cheeks. Just one more reason I was falling in love with this man.

"Talk to him, love." Zane urged, turning me towards the man. I sniffed and scooted towards my father, taking his rough hands in mine. My father smiled and ran his hands over the backs of my hands.

"Isobel," He whispered, smiling at me. "You're so beautiful." I smiled through my tears at him.

"I've always wanted to meet the man who helped create me." I whispered.

"Well, your husband is a very convincing man. He wouldn't let me say no to him, no matter what I told him."

"He's not my husband... yet." I said, glancing at Zane.

"Fiance then?" Leo asked. I shook my head. "Then, what is his connection to you?"

"He's the father of my son." I said. "Our relationship was really complicated at first, but it's simpler now."

"Good." Father said, squeezing my hands. "Where is your mother?"

"She's with my son." I said, starting to stand up. "Would you like me to go get her?"

"No! Not yet. I would like you to tell me about her. Was she good to you?"

"Mom's wonderful. She's raised me with my grandfather until he passed away." I bit my lip and looked at my father. "May I please go get her?" My mother, with impecable timing, came in with James resting on her hip.

"Isobel, Zane, you guys are missing out on the wonderful party! And Jimmy is asking for his Momma, Iso..." Mom trailed off as she took in the sight in front of her. "Izzy, who is this?"

"Dad." I said loud enough for her to hear. Mom set Jimmy down so he could run to Zane and she just stood there, staring at my father and I. Father leaned in and kissed my forehead before standing and going over to my mother. Something told me that these two knew each other already. James crawled into my lap and hugged my neck tightly.

"Mommy, who dat?" He asked, peeking at his grandfather.

"It's your other grandfather, Jimmy." I whispered, kissing his hair lightly.

"Why is gammy crying?" He asked.

"She's happy." I told my son, hugging him to me.

*

*

*

After the little family reunion, we went outside for lunch and beers. I myself wouldn't be having any alcohol tonight since I'm pregnant. The only other person besides my OB/GYN that knows is Jordan. I'm roughly six weeks, or two months, pregnant and it's been hard enough keeping it a secret from Zane. I wanted to find the perfect time to tell him, and Mother's Day seemed like a good day.

Everyone was seated around the back porch, eating their burgers or hotdogs. James sat in my lap, eating from his plate on the table as I devoured my second burger. Just like James' pregnancy, I could not stop eating, always hungry, always craving something new. I'm surprised Zane hadn't noticed. Maybe it's because I hadn't asked him to go get me cookie dough at two a.m. yet. Zane sat on my left while my mom and dad sat to my right. For once in my life, my family felt complete once again.

"Babe, slow down, you'll get a cramp." Zane said, rubbing my back as I reache for a hotdog.

"But I'm hungry, Z!" I whinned as I shoved the hotdog in my mouth. Zane's eyebrows knitted together as he thought about something.

"Iz, Babe, are you pregnant?" He asked, touching my stomach lightly. I kissed James' head and handed him over to Mom before turning to Zane and taking his hands in mine. "Isobel?"

"We're about six weks along, Zane. Surprise!" I said, biting my lip softly. It took a moment, but Zane's face broke into an ear to ear smile. I giggled as my boyfriend pulled me into his lap and kissed me, with his hands on my stomach. "Zane," I whispered against his lips after a few moments of kissing.

"Sorry," He mumbled, rubbing his hands over the fabric of my shirt. "A baby. We're going to be parents, again."

"And this time, I won't have to leave." I whispered. Zane nodded an pressed his lips to my forehead as he motioned for something behind my back.

"Isobel Francis, I have to ask you something very important." Zane stated, cupping my cheek in his hand. "Will you do Jimmy, the new baby and I the honour of sharing our last name?" I smiled and rested my forehead against his.

"Yes. A million times yes."