Immortal Love

Summary:

The oracle saw a meeting between the Romans and us, the Greeks. But she never saw me falling in love with a Roman, marrying him, giving birth to his children. But it happened. And I wouldn't take it back for the world.

*

*

*

Three parts: Elyzabeth, Isobel, and Vincent and Anastasia. Original manuscript to Star-Crossed.

*

ELYZABETH

Rocking the boat

The oracle saw a meeting between the Romans and us, the Greeks. But she never saw me falling in love with a Roman, marrying him, giving birth to his children. But it happened. And I wouldn't take it back for the world.

~

"Ethan, come on already!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Daddy's almost home, I wanna hear what he says!" Ethan ran down the stairs, his pants around his knees.

"Lyz, will you shut up!" He asked, pulling his pants up.

I grinned. "Never," I said, kissing his cheek. He shook his head, sighing.

"What will we do with you?" He chuckled.

"Absolutely nothing, but keep me." I giggled, hugging his waist. Ethan kissed my head, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Love you Lyz."

"Love you too, bro." I said as Dad walked in the front door.

"Lyz, Ethan, I need to see you two." He said, ushering us to his office. He pushed us in then closed the door behind him, closing it tight. "The oracle saw you two meeting your Roman opposites. In two days." He said.

"What for," Ethan asked.

"She doesn't know details. All she knows is that there will be a war." He said, rubbing his head. "Just be careful you two, okay?"

"We will Daddy." I said, walking over to him, laying a hand on his shoulder. He smiled faintly at me, resting his hand over mine.

"Bring something to protect yourselves with you okay?" He asked and we nodded. "You two may go." He said softly. We nodded and left quietly. WE had to meet our opposites? Just Ethan and me? I knew that Ethan may go week at the knees for Natalie, but that Griffin, he's as annoying as my brother.

But so much hotter than Ethan. Wait, did I really just think that? I should forget I ever thought that.

           What now?

Ethan and I sat in the field, waiting for the two Romans. They were late, we guessed.

"You think they're coming Lyz?" Ethan asked.

I opened my mouth to reply, when a new, deep voice answered. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting." He said. I grumbled and stood, facing Griffin.

"Hello, Romans." I said, casually running a hand through my hair.

"Hello, Elyzabeth, Ethan." He said.

"Just talk." I said.

"Our oracle saw that the war was caused by a marriage between a Roman and Greek. She just didn't see who."

"So you're basically saying stay away or die protecting our family?" Ethan asked.

"Yup," Natalie said. I rolled my eyes.