Kidnapped

Summary:

Belle McCoy thought that she'd go out on Friday night and party with her friends like she always did. Everything seemed normal; she drank too much, got flirty with a few guys, threw up in the bathroom, and unsuccessfully played twister. Then she blacked out. Now she's in the back of a van headed to some destination she has no idea about. She's been kidnapped by a wannabe goth.

*

I glared at the back of his head as I unsucessfully licked the duct-tape off of my mouth. My hands were bound by rope and behind my back. I honestly don't remember how I got here. I remember going to a party with my best friends Aurellia, Ben and Emily and I met this really cute guy... and now I'm here. From the sounds of it, it was probably around seven or eight in the morning because of rush hour. I blacked out for almost six and a half hours. What the fuck?

I kicked the back of the driver's seat as the man pulled into a rest stop. The man got out and slammed his door shut, then came over to the back doors of the van and threw one side open and hopped inside. He closed the door and grabbed me by my long locks of hair. I whimpered into the duct tape as I fell backwards and the man's face came into full view. My eyes widened and I felt like I was going to puke. Cade Winters. My first boyfriend, my abusive ex-boyfriend, had kidnapped me.

"Shut the hell up, bitch!" He snapped. I flinched and tried to move away from him, but he still had a good grip on my hair. "Oh, Dulcibelle, you can't escape me that easily. You really thought that restraining order could keep your loving boyfriend away forever?" I nodded and tried to buck my legs over my head to kick Cade in the head, but in a flash he was stradling my hips.

"You are mine, Dulcibelle." He growled. "Now, I have to go away for a few weeks, but don't worry. I'll have someone to watch over you. Now, we have to get out, baby." Cade said, getting off of me and opening one van door. He dragged me into the sunlight and down a short path into a building. He didn't give my eyes time to adjust, but I could tell we weren't at a rest stop. We were at a house. His house.

"Hey, man, where have you been?" An unfamiliar voice called as he slammed the front door close.

"Getting my little Dulci back!" Cade called, gripping my elbow. I squirmed against him as the man who belonged to the voice came into view. I wasn't going to lie, this guy's attractive. He had black hair that fell over his forehead and large gages in his ears. He had one tattoo on his right forearm, but I couldn't make out what it was. He had blue eyes that were like ponds, and I felt my heart skip a beat. With his eyes locked on mine, he rushed towards us and pulled me away from Cade, and put himself between us.

"You bloody bastard!" The boy yelled with a British accent. "I told you to stay the hell away from this girl! You bloody almost made her kill herself!"

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do with my girlfriend!" Cade snapped. "Dulci, here, now!" He growled, stretching his hand out for me. I whimpered and shook my head furiously, pressing closer to this perfect stranger. Cade growled again and lunged for me, but this boy moved faster. He pushed me out of the way and punched Cade in the jaw, making him stumble backwards.

"Leave, Cade." The boy commanded. Cade grumbled something and then left. The mystery boy turned to me and lead me into the kitchen. He grabbed a cutting knife from a drawer and went to work on the ropes that bound my raw wrists together. Once they were free, the boy turned me around and ripped the duct-tape off of my mouth.

"Thank you," I said instantly. My throat was parched and my voice sounded scratchy. The boy smiled warmly at me and grabbed a waterbottle off the the counter behind him to give to me. I gratefully took it and swallowed half the bottle in one gulp.

"I'm sorry about my cousin, Dulcibelle. I thought he had gotten over you." The boy said truthfully.

"Belle," I muttered, taking another gulp of water.

"What?" He said, looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Call me Belle." I said again. After everything Cade put me through, I cringed when people called me Dulci. Only he called me that and it brought back all those horrible memories. "What's your name?" I asked, peering at him through my eyelashes.

"Sebastian. But call me Bash." British Boy said in his suave accent, which was to die for by the way. "I promise I'll get you out of here, Belle. I just need to figure out how. You see, my cousin got smart after being released from prison for... Anyway, he bought a brickton of security camera's and installed them around the house and the property. When he's away on 'business' he has one of his gang members stay watch so no one goes and does something to get him back in prison."

"Can't you call the cops?" I asked and Sebastian shook his head. "Wire tapped the phones. He records everything." Bash muttered harshly.

"So I'm trapped here?" I let out in a squeak. Sebastian nodded his head solemnly.

"I'm sorry," He reitterated. "But I'll get you back home, dear, I promise." I nodded with a frown. I wanted to go home to my Mom and Dad. I was scared and tired and I wanted Cade to go to jail, again. Sebastian took my throbbing wrists in his and rubbed his cool thumbs over the red welts. My heart stammered against my ribcage. Was I really falling for Cade's cousin? Good lord, I hope not.

"P-Please stop." I whimpered, trying to pull my wrists away. Sebastian let go my ly wrists and his blue eyes hardened.

"I won't hurt you, Dulcibelle, I promise." He muttered harshly. "You can stay in my room." He said, leading the way from the kitchen.

As I followed him, I couldn't help but stare at his butt. It was hot and looked firm and... hot.