Begin Again (First Draft)

Summary:

So, I actually have two versions of this. One is a little thought I had and put it on Tumblr, the other was a stor I tried to write on here, but deleted it because I just couldn't write it!!!

*

I watched Bram as he walked away from me. His broad shoulders sagged as he neared the sleek black car, slipping in the drivers seat and letting his car rumble down the long drive. I ran after him, barefoot with my dress flowing behind me. I don't know what love feels like, not really. Loving my family is one thing, but love for a boy, another human being unrelated to me is something different. My feet reached the hard, hot pavement and I sped up, close enough to touch the car.

"Bram!" I yelled, slapping the back of the car with my hand. I saw Bram glance at me through the rear view mirror before he hit the breaks. I stopped at the rear of the car, pressing my hands to my sides. Bram stood across from me, his hands shoved in his front pockets.

"What is it this time, Lacy? You need me for a shoulder to cry on?" He asked rhetorically. "I can't be your little play toy forever, Lace. I have feelings too." He muttered. I moved closer to him, hooking my fingers in his belt loops.

"I know, Bram. I've been a horrible person, screwing with your emotions like I have been." I murmured, leaning my head against his chest. "The thing is, I think I love you, and I have for a long time." Bram leaned down and pressed his lips softly to mine, a faint smile on both our lips.

"I can't tell you how long I've waited for you to say that, Lacy." He murmured, wrapping his arms around me.