1; vulnerable

trigger warning: abuse and mentions of rape

Mitch didn't remember much about his parents. He was three when they died, so it made sense. All he knew was that they were young and way nicer than his present company.

He was the only Omega in a pack of five. The other four were Alphas, and they were not nice Alphas. Mitch was unaware of how he was being abused until he started Omega school at age ten, when the other Omegas in his class talked enthusiastically about how their father had given them a new stuffed animal because he saw one that he thought they might like, or when the older kids talked about how their Alpha was always giving them gifts and sweets and showering them with love and affection. Mitch didn't dare say anything, though. He'd been with his four Alphas long enough to know that he wasn't supposed to tell.

Mitch's four Alphas were named Bryce, Luke, Derrick, and Zach. Bryce was the tallest, and he had long, thick black hair that he always wore in a ponytail. Mitch didn't like the way his murky brown eyes stared into his own.

Luke was the Alpha that usually picked Mitch up from Omega school. He was the shortest, with messy blond hair and blue eyes. He was the best actor, so everyone thought he was Mitch's kind father.

Derrick was definitely the smartest. He had stormy gray eyes and brown hair, and he enjoyed making Mitch sit on his lap whenever they ate.

Zach appeared the nicest, but his soft brown eyes and neat brown hair were deceiving. Tattoos covered his arms, and his gaze was intimidating.

They didn't get sexual until Mitch turned thirteen. As soon as he graduated Omega school, he was being thrown onto their beds and forced to pleasure them. Sometimes, they even made him take all four of them at once.

This was Mitch's life. He was older now, and his neck currently held a Mark put there by Bryce. The Alphas had had a huge argument over who got to Mark him, resulting in Mitch getting beaten up and raped, but Bryce eventually pulled the Lead Alpha card and everyone begrudgingly allowed it. They still got to use him anyway. The Mark was just so other Alphas knew to back off.

Our story starts on the 24th of July, the day of Mitch's eighteenth birthday. Mitch woke up curled in his cage to the sound of Bryce thudding up the stairs. "Get up, Mitchy Mitchy. It's our favorite slut's birthday!" he declared in a mocking tone, unlocking the cage door and lifting the cage up with ease. Mitch yelped quietly as he tumbled out onto the floor, his body still throbbing with pain from the night before; he'd been punished for cooking Zach's steak for a minute too long, which resulted in him getting no dinner and having to pleasure the Alphas to make up for it. After his twenty lashes, of course.

Bryce rolled his eyes and kicked Mitch's stomach. "Get up, my little whore. The Alphas and I want celebratory birthday sex." Mitch winced as he carefully stood up, and Bryce raked his eyes down Mitch's body with an appreciative whistle. "I'm so glad we made you sleep naked," he muttered, leading Mitch down to the living room.

There were the other three Alphas, already naked and stroking themselves. Mitch kept his gaze on the floor and slowly wrapped his arms around his stomach, hating how he could feel their eyes staring into his exposed body. Zach clicked his tongue and marched forward, tilting Mitch's head up so he had to meet his eyes. "None of that face, pet. You should be happy we love your body so much."

Bryce chuckled and hurriedly stripped himself of his own clothes. "Down on your knees," he commanded the poor Omega, and Mitch obeyed instantly.

Mitch had never felt more vulnerable as the four Alphas circled him like a predator to its prey, hungry eyes raking over his body. "Should we see how many of our cocks he can fit into his pretty mouth?" Bryce asked rhetorically, his voice soft and mocking.

Zach hummed in acknowledgement, but he shook his head. "No. I think I'd rather be inside of him."

Derrick grinned, his eyes lighting up. "Oh, fuck, yes," he growled. "Someone get the condoms. The fucker can get pregnant."

Luke groaned, but he went to get them. In the meantime, Bryce held Mitch by the hair and shoved his cock into his mouth. Tears brimmed in Mitch's eyes, but he managed not to gag, and he simply let the Lead Alpha fuck his mouth.

"Guys, we have a problem," Luke declared as he emerged from the bathroom. Zach and Derrick tore their eyes away from Mitch's lips wrapped around Bryce's dick, and Bryce reluctantly stopped moving.

"What now?" he asked, annoyance in his voice.

Luke sighed, but he gestured back to the bathroom. "We're out of condoms."

Bryce groaned and pulled away from Mitch, dressing quickly. "Fine. I'll go get some," he muttered, rolling his eyes. Mitch caught his breath and blinked quickly to get rid of his tears, wiping his mouth.

Derrick smirked and approached the small Omega, his cock in his hand. "Great. I can use our little slut."

"No, you cannot," Bryce snapped, shoving him away from Mitch. "You cannot start until everyone is here. And because you guys are little shits, I'm going to bring Mitch with me." There was a chorus of groans from the other Alphas, but Bryce ignored them and tugged Mitch up by the hair. "Go get dressed. Put on those tight leggings and one of my shirts," he commanded.

Mitch nodded and whispered a small, "Yes, Daddy," before he rushed to obey.

Another thing about the four Alphas was this: each of them had a different thing they preferred to be called. Bryce liked Daddy, Luke liked Master, Derrick liked sir, and Zach liked Alpha. Sometimes, Mitch would accidentally call an Alpha the wrong name, and he'd get punished.

As soon as Mitch came scampering back down the stairs, the Alphas whistled appreciatively. "Yes. I love how your ass looks in those leggings," Zach snarled, spanking him. Mitch flinched and shrunk into himself, away from them. He wished he had a normal life.

Bryce rolled his eyes and took Mitch's hand, only for the façade that they were a happy couple. "Be back in a few."

Mitch quietly followed him to the convenience store a few blocks from their home, his gaze on the sidewalk. Bryce didn't say anything as they walked, but he held Mitch's hand possessively and glared at any Alpha that dared look their way.

When they reached the convenience store, Bryce went straight to the aisle that had the condoms, wanting to get back home and inside of Mitch as soon as possible. Mitch fidgeted with his sleeves as he waited, looking around the store absentmindedly. He spotted an Alpha a few aisles down, an Alpha that was definitely more attractive and young than his Alphas. Mitch was too busy admiring his pale complexion and blond hair to notice the Alpha look up and meet Mitch's eyes, and a blush rose in his cheeks once he realized they were making eye contact. He quickly looked away and kept his gaze on the floor.

Even as Mitch followed Bryce home, all he could think about was the Alpha's electric blue eyes.