45; irresistible

It was three years later. Jake had his friends over, and they were in his room, eating the snacks that Mitch had prepared for them as they talked.

"You know what I've started doing?" one of Jake's friends, Harry, said with a smirk. After a chorus of "What?"'s rippled through the group of Alphas, Harry straightened up proudly. "Whenever my mom tries to get me to do my chores or whatever, I just use my Alpha voice on her. One time I got her to do my chores for me."

Kyle grinned. "Hey, I've done that too. It's fun."

Jake frowned a bit, glancing at the door to his bedroom. He could hear his mother laughing at something Scott said downstairs. "Guys, isn't that... bad? We shouldn't use our power against our mothers."

"Oh, shut up, Jake. Don't knock it 'til you try it." Harry rolled his eyes. "Go downstairs and tell your mom to do your chores now, I bet he will."

"Dad would kill me. I'm not stupid," Jake snapped, but he couldn't help but wonder.

Meanwhile, Scott and Mitch were on the couch together. Mitch was on his back and Scott was hovering over him, smiles on both of their lips. "Alpha, Jake's upstairs," Mitch whispered as Scott bent to kiss his neck. Scott just hummed in acknowledgment and sucked a mark under Mitch's jaw before moving down to his Mark spot. Mitch moaned softly, his eyes flickering blue, but he quickly pushed Scott away. "Jakey's upstairs, Alpha, we can't."

Scott smiled mischievously, running his thumb over Mitch's bottom lip. "Who says?"

"I do! What if he catches us?"

"He'd understand that you're my beautiful Omega and I can't keep my hands to myself sometimes because you're so irresistible."

Mitch blushed and bit his lip, nervously glancing up the stairs. Scott went back to kissing Mitch's neck, sucking and nibbling gently on his skin. "Alpha, I-" Mitch cut off with a soft moan, but he flushed red and quickly controlled himself. "I'll put on a movie for them so they won't bother us. O-Okay?"

Scott just hummed and kissed up Mitch's neck again, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips before he finally sat up. "Hurry back. I want you."

Mitch blushed and scrambled to get up, and Scott slapped his ass as he walked away. Mitch squealed and rushed up the stairs.

The Alphas stopped talking quickly at the knock on the door. Mitch pushed open the door and blushed at the sight of all of the Alphas watching him, his heartbeat picking up instinctively. "Hi," he said timidly. "I, um, I brought a movie for you guys to watch if you want to. Um, A-Alpha and I are going to be busy, so don't come downstairs." Mitch blushed more and gave Jake the movie before he scurried out of the bedroom.

"They're totally going to fuck," Kyle said, chuckling.

"I mean, I don't blame your dad, Jake." Harry smirked at him. "Your mom's hot."

"That's disgusting," Jake hissed, but his friends just laughed.

As soon as Mitch returned, Scott pulled Mitch into his lap and kissed him passionately. Mitch made a small noise against his lips, but he kissed back, wrapping his arms around Scott's neck. Scott pressed Mitch down on the couch and ground his hips down against Mitch's, eliciting a moan from his Omega. "Alpha..."

"Shh, baby," Scott whispered, sucking a hickey into Mitch's jaw. "Jake is upstairs with his friends, we don't want them to hear."

Mitch whimpered in pleasure and dug his nails into Scott's shoulders as his Alpha slipped his hand into his leggings to tease his entrance with his finger. Scott kissed him hard and began to finger Mitch gently, loosening him up. Mitch's moan was muffled by the kiss, and he spread his legs wider for Scott, giving him easier access to grind down on him. "You're so needy for me, aren't you?" Scott whispered against his neck, adding a finger and scissoring them. "You haven't been touched in weeks, baby. You're my needy boy."

Mitch moaned and wrapped his legs around Scott's waist, eager for his touch. "Only for you, Alpha," he whimpered, and Scott captured his lips in a kiss.

Soon, their clothes were discarded and Scott was pushing into Mitch. Mitch arched his back as he was filled, whimpering softly under his breath. "Alpha..." Scott hissed out a curse and immediately began to move, gripping Mitch's ass. There was a shout of laughter from Jake's room, and Mitch managed to pull a blanket over their naked bodies to remain some decency if Jake or one of his friends did come downstairs. Scott grabbed Mitch's hand and laced their fingers together, picking up the pace.

"Alpha," Mitch moaned, his free hand scratching uselessly at Scott's shoulder as he was fucked into the couch, "more."

Scott groaned and slammed into him, reaching down to wrap his hand around Mitch's cock. Mitch moaned louder at the feeling, so Scott quickly kissed him to silence him.

Both of them were sensitive, having not had full sex for months, and Mitch released quickly. Scott moaned at the sight. He pulled out of Mitch, and his beloved took him into his mouth just as he released. Mitch swallowed it obediently and licked his lips when Scott pulled away, looking up at him with innocent eyes. Scott smiled tiredly and leaned down to kiss him briefly before he drew back and stood. "I'm going to get some tissues to clean you up, okay?" he murmured, pulling on some boxers.

"Okay, Alpha," Mitch whispered, covering himself with the blanket. Scott smiled at him one last time before he disappeared into the bathroom.

He returned before long with tissues in his hand, and he gently wiped the come off of Mitch's chest, being sure not to hurt him. While he threw them away, Mitch dressed again and fixed his hair before cuddling up to Scott when he sat back down. "That was fun," he murmured, resting his head on Scott's shoulder.

Scott chuckled as he wrapped Mitch in his arms. "Very. I really hope no one heard you."

Mitch blushed and buried his face in Scott's chest. "I do too."

Scott smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too, Alpha."