10; the wait

When Mitch woke up the next morning, he was still in Scott's arms. A blush formed on his cheeks, but he still curled into Scott's chest and pressed himself against him, wishing he could stay in that safe cocoon forever.

Scott had taken his shirt off at some point, so Mitch spent a while admiring his muscles. It made him feel even better to know that while Scott was probably stronger than at least three of his Alphas, he would never use his strength against Mitch, like his Alphas did. Instead, his strong arms kept Mitch safe from harm. God, Mitch was in so deep.

It wasn't until Bryce had come in did Mitch realize the real reason Scott had removed his shirt. The covers were over his clothed lower half, so it appeared as though he and Mitch were naked. Scott had woken up, and he gave Mitch a quick kiss before the door opened; Mitch figured that Scott had also unlocked it in the middle of the night, since it might have been suspicious if it was still locked. Mitch jumped away from Scott and curled up, hiding his face in the pillow. He was trying to pretend he was scared of Scott, and it worked. "Did you have fun last night?" Bryce asked Scott with a grin, eyeing his bare chest and Mitch's fragile body.

Scott offered him a smirk back, reaching over to brush Mitch's hair out of his eyes. Mitch's heart fluttered at the touch. "I did," Scott said, and Bryce let out a chuckle.

"You certainly sounded like you had fun. We could hear Mitch's screams from downstairs."

"Thanks for letting me use him. You're a lucky Alpha."

"Of course, of course. Always happy to share. I'll leave you to get dressed. Mitch, Luke will be coming in here after Scott leaves for his turn with you."

"Yes, Daddy," Mitch whispered in a small voice, and Bryce offered Scott one more smirk before he left.

Scott's smile dropped as soon as Bryce couldn't see them anymore, replaced by a frown. "I love you," he murmured, pressing one last kiss to Mitch's lips before he threw on his shirt and left. He knew that he had to leave then, or else he never would.

Mitch sighed sadly and slowly pulled off his boxers, preparing himself for Luke. "Oh, Mitchy!" Luke sang as he kicked open the door, waltzing over to the small Omega. "I missed you last night. Did you miss me?"

Mitch didn't miss him, but he knew that wasn't the answer Luke was looking for. "Yes, Master," he murmured, glancing up at Luke as he crawled over him.

Luke smirked and connected their lips in a rough kiss, his hands bringing Mitch's arms over his head and pinning them down. "You know," he mumbled against Mitch's lips, "I don't like how my precious slut was used by another Alpha. How about I remind you who you belong to?" He trailed kisses down Mitch's neck, roughly biting down every once in a while. Mitch squeezed his eyes shut, wanting to cry. The last person who had touched him there was Scott.

"I want you to take my clothes off," Luke demanded gruffly after he'd made marks all over Mitch's body. Mitch glanced up at him, sniffling quietly. Slowly, reluctantly, he reached for the top button on Luke's shirt, shaking fingers sliding it back through the hole. Luke watched with darkening eyes as Mitch unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, and as soon as it hung completely open, he tugged it off and grabbed Mitch's hands. "What else can you do with these hands of yours?" he asked lowly, his eyes flickering red. "Can you make me come with just your fingers stroking my cock?" Mitch remained silent, not sure if the question was rhetorical or not, but Luke let out a low growl and slapped him hard. "Answer me."

Mitch cried out quietly in pain and shrank away from him, tears blurring his vision. "Y-Yes, M-aster."

"That's what I thought," Luke growled, standing up so he could remove his pants before crawling back over Mitch and sitting on his stomach. "Go." Mitch blinked away his tears and shakily reached out to stroke him, avoiding Luke's eyes. Luke groaned and closed his eyes, his head falling back at the pleasure. Mitch did the best he could, but apparently it was enough, because soon Luke was cursing and shoving his dick in Mitch's mouth as he released.

Mitch swallowed it reluctantly, wishing desperately Scott would come with the police. Still, he told himself not to get his hopes up. Scott probably didn't love him at all and he was just going to use that video to get off.

Luke groaned and pulled away from him, impatiently spreading Mitch's legs and pushing into him. Mitch made a small, pained noise, but Luke ignored him and slammed into him roughly. Tears filled Mitch's eyes again as Luke covered his mouth and used his body.

When Luke finished, Mitch was forced to swallow it again, and he had to fight harder to keep the tears back. Luke caught his breath and pulled away from Mitch, throwing on his clothes. "Go downstairs, Derrick wants you to make him breakfast," he told Mitch before he left the room. Mitch sniffled and rubbed his eyes, gingerly getting up. He didn't bother to get dressed, knowing the Alphas would probably take his clothes off again, and he went downstairs on shaking legs. Zach smirked when he saw him and spanked him, but he didn't say anything, so Mitch continued to the kitchen to make Derrick his breakfast.

He carried the eggs and bacon that Derrick liked out to him, carefully setting the plate on the table. Derrick was already drinking his coffee, so he pulled Mitch down into his lap before he began to eat. Mitch sat quietly as Derrick traced patterns on his thighs, trying to trick himself into thinking that his hands were Scott's.

"There's my favorite whore," Bryce cooed as he came into the kitchen, where Mitch was washing the dishes. "Hurry up and finish that, we're taking a shower."

Mitch nodded slightly and whispered a soft, "Yes, Daddy," rinsing the soap off of the plate and drying it off before he put it away. Bryce took his wrist and tugged him up the stairs and into the bathroom. He stripped down and turned on the shower before he pulled Mitch under the water with him. Mitch knew Bryce liked to wash him, so he waited quietly while Bryce washed himself.

As soon as he finished, he was running a soapy wash cloth all over Mitch's body. He stood under the stream of water and rinsed off his hands, then grabbed a razor and shaved every inch of Mitch's skin. By the time he finished, the only hair left on Mitch's body was the hair on his head, just how the Alphas liked it.

After the soap was rinsed off, Bryce washed Mitch's hair, letting all the dried blood and grease disappear down the drain. "There," Bryce murmured, pressing a kiss to his Mark. "Now no Alpha will be able to keep his hands off you." He led Mitch out of the shower and dried him off, then dressed him in his clothes. "Derrick and Zach don't have work today, so you'll stay home with them."

Mitch nodded slightly and whispered a small, "Yes, Daddy." Bryce smirked and patted his head, then he and Luke left for work.