30; lovely

That night, Scott and Mitch were cuddling in bed watching TV, but Mitch was gazing at his ring with a smile on his lips. "Wow," he whispered, seemingly to himself. "I can't believe he proposed to me." 

Scott smiled fondly and kissed his head. "Of course I proposed to you. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." 

Mitch jumped and glanced up at him, blushing furiously. "I- I said that out loud?" he whispered, and Scott laughed as he nodded. 

"Yes, honey. You said that out loud." 

Mitch blushed more and dropped his gaze to his lap, but he soon turned his body to bury his face in Scott's shoulder. Scott smiled and wrapped his arms around him, his eyes closing as he rested his head on top of Mitch's. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, Alpha," Mitch murmured, leaning up to kiss Scott's jaw. "How... How much money did you spend on this?" 

Scott shook his head and cupped Mitch's cheek so he had to meet his eyes. "Don't worry about money, angel. It's worth every cent if it makes you happy." Mitch blushed and looked away, too embarrassed to maintain eye contact much longer. However, Scott just tilted Mitch's head back and lovingly brushed his thumb over his skin, gazing at him like he was the most precious thing in the world. Mitch's breathing hitched, and his cheeks grew redder still as he hid his face in his hands. 

"S-Stop- Stop looking at me like that," he said quietly, shrinking away from him slightly. 

Scott furrowed his brows and gently took hold of Mitch's delicate wrists so he could pull his hands away from his face. "Like what, princess?" he asked, his voice laced with concern. 

Mitch's breathing hitched again and he dared to glance up at him, but he broke the gaze soon after. "Like I'm the most beautiful thing in the world. Like- Like you're scared to l-let me go. S-Stop. Please."

"You are the most beautiful thing in the world, sweetheart." Scott's voice was softer, more tender, and his hands were gentle as he brushed Mitch's hair out of his eyes. "You're so, so gorgeous. Absolutely breathtaking. Every day, I'm just... in awe over how stunning you are. I can't believe you're mine. And I just-... Now that we're engaged, I feel this constant warm feeling in my heart because the most beautiful Omega in the world is my fiancé. I feel so lucky that someone as perfect as you chose me."

Tears filled Mitch's eyes, and he reached out to cup Scott's cheeks. "Alpha, I'm nowhere near good enough for you. You're so perfect, and I'm just- I'm just a slut. I'll always be just a worthless slut. You-... My old Alphas ruined me. I'm sorry you weren't the first one to kiss me, or- or touch me, and I'm sorry my body has so many ugly scars and fat and—"

"Baby, stop," Scott scolded gently, brushing away his tears. "I don't care that I wasn't your first kiss or the one who took your virginity. I'm just happy that I get to kiss you and make love to you now. And you are not ugly or worthless or a slut. You're beautiful, inside and out. I love your smile, and your adorable laugh, and how embarrassed you get when I tell you how beautiful you are, and I love your selflessness and your innocence and kindness and how you love with your whole heart. I could go on forever, baby. You're beautiful. In every way. I will not rest until you believe me." Mitch sobbed softly and shook his head, but Scott gently pressed him onto his back and straddled him. "Yes. Let me show you," he murmured. "May I kiss you?" When Mitch nodded, he leaned down to connect their lips, bringing Mitch's wrists over his head.

It was slow and passionate. Scott's tongue gently prodded its way into Mitch's mouth and explored while his free hand trailed down Mitch's body and slipped under his shirt. Mitch's breathing hitched and he broke the kiss to meet Scott's eyes. "Alpha, y-your family is down the hall..." 

Scott smiled and caressed his cheek, running his thumb over his bottom lip. "I guess you'll just have to be quiet, then. May I make love to you?" 

Mitch blushed, but he shyly nodded. "Yes, Alpha."

Scott didn't hesitate before slipping them out of their shirts and latching his lips onto Mitch's neck, sloppily grinding against their hips together. Mitch gasped and wrapped his arms around him, his hips jerking up to Scott's, desperate for friction. Scott sucked on Mitch's Mark, eliciting a moan from the boy beneath him. He smiled and moved up, pressing a quick kiss to Mitch's lips. "Baby, shh," he murmured, slowly grinding his hips against Mitch's again. "We don't want my family to hear, do we?" Mitch whimpered and dug his nails into Scott's shoulder blades, his head falling back against the pillows.

Scott moved down Mitch's body, sucking marks into his skin. Mitch gripped at the sheets, panting quietly as he tried to hold back his moans. Scott slid off Mitch's leggings and boxers and pressed kisses to his thighs as he slipped a finger into him. Mitch squeaked and arched his back, his toes curling into themselves. Scott hummed and took Mitch into his mouth.

Soon enough, Scott rolled on a condom and slipped into Mitch with a soft groan. Mitch sighed softly as he was filled and wrapped his legs around Scott's waist, allowing his eyes to slip closed. "I love you so much," Scott mumbled, but Mitch only moaned in response. Scott smiled and kissed him as he began to move faster. However, they heard the sound of soft footsteps coming down the hallway, and Scott barely managed to slip out of him and under the covers before Lauren walked in. 

"Hey, Mitchy," she murmured, offering him a small smile. "I hoped you had fun today." 

Mitch blushed and nodded, trying to catch his breath discreetly, and he was about to respond when he felt Scott's tongue in his hole. His breathing hitched and he bit his lip hard to suppress a moan. "Y-Yes, I did, ma'am," he answered, his voice shaking terribly. He wanted nothing more than to ask her to leave so he and Scott could finish what they started, but he couldn't be rude, especially to an Alpha. "I'm still so surprised Alpha proposed to me."

"Of course he did. He told us he wanted to almost the first night you two got here. He really loves you, you know."

Mitch blushed at that. "I love him too, ma'am. More than anything."

"I can tell. The way you two look at each other makes it quite obvious." Lauren smiled slightly at him. "Speaking of which, where's Scott? This is, like, the first time I've seen you without him." 

Mitch blushed more, and he knew he couldn't tell her that her brother was currently under the covers, eating him out. "H-He's, um... i-i-in the bathroom," he stammered, fighting back a moan as Scott's tongue pushed itself deeper into him. 

Lauren didn't seem to notice how shaky his voice was. "I see. Don't tell him I told you this, but you're actually only his second Omega. He had one in high school, but it was only a few weeks before he found that Omega with another Alpha. He was heartbroken." Mitch thought that it would be incredibly inappropriate to moan right then, but he relaxed when he felt Scott's tongue leave his ass and caught his breath.

Lauren's eyes widened when her brother suddenly appeared next to Mitch, licking his lips as he glowered at her. "You weren't supposed to tell him that," he muttered. 

Lauren's gaze flickered down to Mitch, who was blushing furiously and hiding his face in his hands, and suddenly understanding dawned on her. "Scott Richard Hoying!" she said incredulously, and Scott's lips curved into a smirk. 

"What?" he asked innocently, slipping his arm over Mitch's shoulders. "He's my beautiful Omega, and he just became my lovely fiancé. Excuse me for wanting to make him feel good." 

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Okay, whatever. I didn't know you had it in you, little bro. I'll leave you to it." With that, she turned and left once more.

Scott wasted no time in pushing inside of Mitch again, kissing him hard to muffle his surprised moan.

+++

Mitch curled into Scott as he collapsed at his side, his breathing shaking and his arms slowly making their way around Mitch's waist. "I love you so much, Alpha," Mitch whispered hoarsely, burying his face in his neck. "I can't wait to be your wife." 

Scott laughed softly and set his head above Mitch's on the pillow. "I love you too, angel. I can't wait to be your husband."