34; bring-your-child-to-work day

It was four years later, and Scott and Mitch were in love as ever. Their son Jake had grown into a very spirited and intelligent young boy, and they both loved him with all their hearts.

Today was Scott's self-proclaimed bring-your-son-to-work day. Jake waddled into their room and crawled on their bed. "Daddy! Momma! Wake up!" Scott groaned softly as he woke up, and Mitch stubbornly kept his head in Scott's neck, determined to fall back asleep. Jake pouted and climbed on top of Scott, hitting his chest. "Daddy!" he whined, bouncing on top of him.

Scott chuckled and forced his eyes open, gently pushing Jake off. "Stop, sweetie. Only your mother can do that," he teased, and Mitch peeked up at him with a small frown.

"That's inappropriate, Alpha," he mumbled, though he was blushing.

Jake whined louder and grabbed Scott's hand, attempting to pull him up. "Get up, Daddy! I want to go!"

Scott laughed, but he stood and helped Mitch out of bed. "Okay, okay. Go get your shoes on, bud. Your mother and I will be just a sec." Jake clapped excitedly as he rushed out of the room, as fast as his stubby legs could carry him. Scott immediately pulled Mitch into his arms, bending to kiss him. Mitch smiled into the kiss, his eyes drooping closed and his arms wrapping around Scott's neck. "I love you," Scott mumbled against his lips, his hands gliding down Mitch's body to rest on his ass.

"I love you too, Alpha," Mitch mumbled back, and Scott took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Mitch's mouth.

By the time they finally came into the kitchen, Jake was lying on the floor, clearly bored. Mitch laughed when he saw him and bent to kiss his forehead. "Hi, sweetie. Sorry we took so long. I'll make you and Alpha a waffle and then we can go, okay?"

Jake nodded and smiled brightly up at him. "Okay, Momma!" Mitch smiled and went into the kitchen.

When they arrived at the flower shop, Mitch immediately helped Jake water the flowers while Scott went behind the counter. However, it wasn't long before Jake got the hang of it. "Momma, I want to do it by myself," he whined, and Mitch nodded with a smile.

"Okay, baby. Go water those flowers over there, okay?" he said gently, gesturing to the flowers on the opposite wall. Jake grinned and took the watering can, toddling over to do as he said. Mitch smiled to himself as he watched him go.

He looked up at the sound of the bell ringing, and he smiled at the sight of the Alpha that came in. "Hello, sir. How may I help you?"

The Alpha was looking at the flowers, but he looked over at the sound of Mitch's voice, and a smirk formed on his lips. "Well, hello there," he purred, advancing towards him.

Mitch's smile flickered and he glanced fearfully over at the counter, but Scott had gone into the back to get more fertilizer. He bit back a whimper and took a few steps away from him. "S-Sir, I h-have an Alpha. P-Please don't."

The Alpha rolled his eyes and backed Mitch against the wall, tilting his head to the side to view his Mark spot. "I don't know. I think you're lying. This Mark looks pretty faded."

Mitch whimpered loudly, tears forming in his eyes. The sound drew the attention of Jake, who made his way over with the watering can still in his hands. A frown formed on his lips at the sight. "Momma?" he asked innocently, and both Mitch and the Alpha looked over at the sound.

"You seem awfully young for a child," the Alpha told Mitch, regarding Jake with distaste. "You must be quite the slut. No wonder your Mark is faded, your Alpha probably left you when he found out you were pregnant."

Mitch sobbed softly and shook his head, his eyes flickering Omega blue. "J-Jakey, get Alpha. P-Please."

The Alpha waited until the child was gone before he pinned Mitch's wrists over his head with one hand and used the other to grope Mitch's body. Mitch sobbed when the Alpha squeezed his ass, his eyes glowing blue and his entire body beginning to tremble. All he could think of was the way Bryce's hands felt on his body that very first time.