18; heat

The next month came before they knew it. They had just gotten home from a day at the flower shop and were in bed watching their nightly Spongebob when Mitch felt it. He cried out quietly at the sudden pain in his stomach, his eyes glowing Omega blue. "Alph-pha," he whimpered, and as soon as Scott smelled the off-scent, his eyes flickered red as well.

"Mitchy," he whispered, but it sounded more like a growl, "you're in Heat. You-... Oh." He let out a shuddering breath and felt around for the remote, his hands shaking ever so slightly as he turned the TV off. "You smell so good, baby girl."

Mitch whimpered and held onto Scott tightly, grinding against him desperately. "Please, Alpha, it hurts," he begged, trying his best to unbutton his shirt. Scott's Alpha instincts got the best of him, and he quickly slammed their lips together, slipping his hands up Mitch's shirt.

Mitch moaned against his lips and wrapped his arms around Scott's neck as the Alpha maneuvered himself over the small boy, and Scott took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Mitch's mouth and explore hungrily. Mitch wrapped his legs around Scott's waist as well, using his feet to try to push his pants off his hips. Scott let his hands glide over Mitch's chest, tweaking a nipple gently. Mitch moaned, the action sending tingles throughout his body, and tugged on Scott's shirt to signal him to take it off. Scott pulled away just enough to tug his shirt over his head, and he took the time to remove Mitch's shirt as well, kissing down his bare chest towards the waistband of the boxers he wore. Mitch kept his arms around Scott's neck, his chest rapidly rising and falling as he struggled to breathe. "Alpha..." he whispered pleadingly, another wave of pain washing over him. "I n-need you so bad, please h-hurry up."

"I'll take care of you, baby girl," Scott mumbled against his skin, his arousal and Alpha instincts making his voice gruff.

Mitch arched his back when he felt Scott's lips on his thighs, mewling and whimpering underneath him. "Please, Alpha," he whined, tangling his fingers in Scott's hair.

Scott groaned and fumbled with the waistband of Mitch's boxers, and as soon as he managed to pull them off, he stood to remove the rest of his own clothes as well. "Fuck," he whispered when he saw Mitch's body, and despite Mitch's desperation, he found himself shrinking away from Scott's gaze. Even though they had seen each other naked before, he was scared Scott would decide he didn't want to lay with an Omega with so many scars and remnants from his past Alphas. Scott bent to kiss every one of Mitch's scars and blindly reached into the drawer to pull out lube and a condom, reminding himself that while he wanted kids with Mitch, they were still very, very young.

After Scott had haphazardly deposited the small bottle and foil packet on the bed beside them, he spread Mitch's legs and slipped a finger into him. Mitch gasped and arched his back, pushing down to meet him. "More," he begged, but Scott shook his head and began loosening him up.

"It's been a while, baby, I don't want to hurt you," he mumbled, ignoring Mitch's loud whine of protest even though his Alpha instincts screamed at him to help the damn Omega.

When Scott finally deemed Mitch ready, the Omega's eyes were glowing brighter than ever and he was pulling at the sheets desperately. Scott clumsily ripped open the condom and rolled it onto his cock, then lubed himself up and slid a pillow underneath Mitch's hips before he pushed in. Mitch's loud moan was muffled by Scott kissing him hard, his back arching off of the bed slightly. Scott took Mitch's moan as permission to move, so he immediately began roughly slamming into him, a steady stream of curses leaving his lips. Mitch was already a moaning mess, his eyes rolling back in his head as he was overwhelmed with pleasure. His small body couldn't take it.

He had never experienced this much pleasure before. He never got any pleasure from the Heats he shared with his Alphas, since all they cared about was taking advantage of the time when Mitch was in physical pain if he wasn't being fucked. Now, however, Scott felt better inside him than his other Alphas ever had, and he never failed to hit that spot inside of Mitch that made the small boy see stars.

"Alpha!" Mitch cried, his hand flying back to grab the headboard. Scott hadn't even realized they were against it until Mitch reached for it, but he didn't care, burying his face in Mitch's neck to sink his teeth into his Mark spot once more. Mitch screamed as he released, his knuckles white from clutching the headboard so hard. Scott moaned involuntarily at the feeling of Mitch tightening around him, and he followed soon after, chanting Mitch's name.

He slowly pulled out, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath. Mitch's Omega eyes faded slightly when he was left empty, a soft squeak leaving his lips, and his grip on the headboard slowly relaxed. Scott pressed a sloppy kiss to Mitch's forehead and went into the bathroom, throwing the condom away and retrieving tissues and the trash can. He carried them out and set the trash can by the bed, then pulled out two tissues and gently wiped Mitch off. Mitch peered sleepily up at him, and Scott smiled softly at the sight of his beloved Omega with glazed eyes and a blissful expression, kissing the corner of his mouth. Mitch licked his lips slightly and managed a small, "Whoa."

Scott chuckled breathlessly and flopped back down in bed beside him, wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist and pulling him down into his arms. "Whoa indeed."

"That was amazing, Alpha. You made me feel so good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby girl."

"Can we do that more?" Mitch mumbled sleepily, setting his head on Scott's chest. "Even when I'm not in Heat?"

Scott smiled tiredly and closed his eyes, feeling them fade back to blue. "Of course we can. I'll gladly make love to you whenever you want."

Mitch giggled sleepily and snuggled deeper into his chest. "Yay," he murmured, his own eyes slipping closed. Scott laughed softly and blindly reached down to pull the comforter over them, just enough to cover their naked bottom halves. "Is sex always supposed to feel like that, Alpha?" Mitch asked sleepily, and Scott could hear the innocence in his voice even if he wasn't looking at him.

"Yes, princess. And it always will feel like that between you and me, okay?"

"I know, Alpha. I love you lots."

Scott smiled. "I love you too, baby girl."