19; aftermath

Mitch was on his Heat for the next three days, and he and Scott had sex a total of twenty times, not counting the first time. The next morning, they had sex right after they woke up, two more rounds after lunch, once after dinner, once before bed, and at three in the morning when Mitch woke up from the pain in his stomach, and that was just the first full day. If they had neighbors close enough to hear what went on in the house, there would definitely be noise complaints.

Mitch was exhausted when he finally felt the pain fade away, which is understandable, but he was happy. He didn't bother to move out of Scott's lap, where he'd been riding him for the last round, simply collapsing against Scott's chest as he tried to catch his breath. Scott's arms slowly made their way around Mitch's small body, his chest rising and falling quickly as he struggled to catch his breath as well. "You were so good, baby," he mumbled, but Mitch could only manage a soft mewl in response.

Scott carefully laid down and lifted Mitch off of his cock, and Mitch made a small noise when he was left empty, but he didn't move. Scott disposed of the condom in the trash can that he'd put by their bed, chuckling softly. "We've used so many condoms," he murmured, pulling Mitch down into his arms.

Mitch smiled sleepily and tucked himself under Scott's arm, draping his own arm over his waist. "You did release inside me a lot, Alpha."

Scott smiled and forced himself to pull the covers over their bodies. "Do you want kids, sweetheart?" he asked, absentmindedly trailing his hand up and down Mitch's back.

Mitch opened his eyes and looked up at Scott in surprise. "I don't think I'd be able to take care of a child, Alpha. I don't know how your parents are supposed to treat you."

"That's why there's parenting books. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother, sweetheart. Omegas naturally have maternal instincts, whether they're male or female."

"You really think I'll be good?"

"Of course I do. You're the sweetest, most selfless person I know."

Mitch blushed and rested his head on Scott's chest so he could listen to his heartbeat. "You're so nice to me, Alpha," he said quietly, his eyes drooping closed.

Scott smiled and ran his fingers through Mitch's hair. "You deserve it, princess."

Mitch blushed more and leaned up to kiss his jaw. "Can you kiss me, sir?"

Scott didn't even say anything. He simply bent to connect their lips, cupping his cheek. Mitch quickly kissed back, pushing himself closer to Scott. Scott slowly turned on his side so he could reach Mitch better, and they lay there kissing for a long time. Whenever one of them would pull away, the other would just kiss him again, their eyes closed and their hearts full of love.

Eventually, Scott felt Mitch stop kissing back, and he slowly opened his eyes to see that his beloved Omega had fallen asleep. A small smile formed on his lips, but his eyes closed again immediately after, and he wrapped his arms back around Mitch to pull him to his chest. "I love you," he mumbled into his hair. Mitch murmured something in his sleep and pressed himself closer to Scott, burying his face in his neck. Scott draped his arm over Mitch's waist and rested his hand on his back, tucking Mitch under his chin. As soon as they were situated and as close as they could possibly be, Scott allowed himself to fall asleep.

+++

When Mitch blinked awake the next morning, Scott had somehow gotten half on top of him, and his face was buried in Mitch's neck. He giggled sleepily and wrapped his arms around him, savoring the feeling of his beloved Alpha's warm skin against his own. Scott woke up soon after due to their connection with a soft groan. "Mitchy, go back to sleep," he mumbled, nuzzling his face deeper into Mitch's neck.