3; wish

trigger warning: abuse and rape

Mitch didn't come out of his cage for a week. The Alphas were planning on keeping him in there for longer, but eventually they got impatient and brought him out to pleasure them.

By the time all four Alphas had released inside of him, Mitch had tears in his bright blue eyes and his entire body ached. Bryce chuckled and disposed of the condoms, then ran his fingers through Mitch's hair in an effort to smooth it down. "Such a good slut. What do you say we take you out for dinner tonight? As a reward," he asked lowly, and Mitch knew he had no choice but to nod and whisper a small, "Yes, Daddy."

Bryce grinned and dressed again. "Go get dressed. We're leaving in five minutes."

As soon as Mitch had dressed and rushed back down the stairs, the Alphas were dressed as well. Mitch kept his gaze on his feet as he limped beside them, reluctantly allowing Derrick to hold his hand. He found his mind drifting to the Alpha at the flower shop; Scott, his name was. Some small part of Mitch wished he could see him again.

They arrived at the restaurant, and Bryce asked for a table for four. "You get to sit on my lap, my sweet little slut," he cooed, petting him gently. Mitch shuddered, but luckily Bryce didn't notice, as he was preoccupied by Derrick.

"He always sits on my lap whenever we eat," Derrick argued, grabbing Mitch's wrist and pulling the small Omega against his chest.

Bryce rolled his eyes and tugged Mitch away from him with ease. "Exactly. Which is why he should sit on my lap."

They ended up arguing about whose lap Mitch should sit on for another five minutes before the hostess finally cleared her throat. "The table is ready, sirs," she said, and Luke triumphantly held Mitch's hand on the way to the table. Even though they were obviously reluctant, the other three Alphas didn't argue anymore, so Mitch was pulled down to sit in Luke's lap. Luke rested his hands on Mitch's inner thighs and ordered Mitch a water, but the Alphas all got beers, so Mitch knew he'd be pleasuring them again that night.

Mitch remained silent as the Alphas talked, keeping his gaze on his lap. He wished Luke would stop touching him, but he knew he didn't have a say on what they did with his body.

"Master?" he whispered timidly a while later, nervously playing with his fingers.

Luke sighed, but glanced down at him. "What do you want, whore?"

Mitch flinched slightly and wrapped his arms around himself. "Um, m-may I go to the b-bathroom? Please?" he asked fearfully, bracing himself for a slap.

Luke rolled his eyes and scooted back so Mitch could get up. "Fine. But I'm coming with you." Mitch sighed softly in relief and followed Luke to the bathroom.

Luke waited inside while Mitch went into the bathroom. Mitch went into a stall and relieved himself, but when he emerged to go wash his hands, there was an Alpha in there too. Scott turned and smiled slightly at Mitch as he washed his hands. "Are you stalking me?" he teased, and a blush rose in Mitch's cheeks, his hands shaking as he got some soap.

"N-No, sir."

Scott chuckled and rinsed off the soap, shaking his head. "I'm just teasing. Hey, are you okay? Your Alpha seemed pretty mad last week..."

"Yes, sir. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

Mitch whimpered quietly and glanced at the door to the bathroom. He wished he could tell this Alpha everything. "Y-Yes, sir..."

Scott frowned slightly and got out his business card, handing it to Mitch. "Here, darling. Don't be afraid to come find me if you need anything, alright?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you," Mitch whispered, shaking hands sliding the business card into his pocket. He hesitated a moment, eyeing Scott's strong arms. He wanted a hug, desperately.

As though reading his mind, Scott gently took Mitch's wrist and pulled him into his arms. Mitch sighed shakily and closed his eyes, resting his head against Scott's chest. Timidly, he reached out and held onto Scott's shirt, wishing he could stay safety in his arms forever. "S-Sir?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Um, wh-what time does your f-flower store close?"

"Nine p.m. Why?"

"I j-just wondered, sir," Mitch whispered, forcing himself to pull away. "Thank you for everything." He turned to go, but Scott reached out and took his arm at the last minute.

"Wait. I never got your name."

Mitch blushed and carefully stepped away from him, wrapping his arms around his stomach. "My name is Mitch, sir," he whispered, and then, he was gone.

Scott sighed and dropped his arm. "Mitch," he whispered to himself, staring in the mirror. "Mitch."

Mitch wished he was back inside the bathroom as soon as he had left it. Luke groaned and turned his phone off, sticking it into his pocket. "Finally. I thought you'd never leave," he muttered, taking Mitch by the arm and tugging him back to the table.

The Alphas had already gotten their food. "We got you their double bacon cheeseburger," Zach informed Luke through his own mouthful of food, and Derrick smirked as he looked down at the small Omega in his lap.

"And we got little Mitchy a salad, since he's too fat to be allowed."

Mitch flinched slightly and wrapped his arms around his stomach. He wished he was in Scott's arms again.

The Alphas resumed talking, and Mitch timidly ate his salad, glancing around the restaurant. When he spotted Scott, sitting at a table alone, the Alpha met his eyes and offered him a small smile. Mitch's cheeks heated up and he turned his gaze back to his food, his heart fluttering in his chest.

The Alphas were all finished with about half their food when Luke smelled something off. His eyes flickered red and he grabbed Mitch's hair, tilting his head to the side. Mitch's heart jumped fearfully and his breathing quickened, but he didn't dare do anything as Luke buried his face in his neck to get a whiff of his scent. The other Alphas' conversation fizzled out and their attention turned to Luke. Luke smelled him for a few more moments before he pulled away, his eyes bright red. "Why do you smell like another Alpha?" he asked lowly, but Mitch could sense the underlining anger. He immediately shrunk into himself and let out a soft whimper, holding himself tightly.

"I- I don't know, Master—"

"Bullshit. You're such a fucking slut that you just couldn't keep your fucking hands to yourself, could you? Just had to let some other Alpha fuck you."

Mitch flinched and whimpered again. "N-No, Master—"

"Shut the fuck up, whore," Bryce snarled, reaching across the table to slap him. "Give him here, Luke. I want to smell it for myself."

Luke's eyes remained the color of blood as he passed the terrified Omega over to Bryce. The Lead Alpha kept a tight grip on Mitch's hips and buried his face in Mitch's neck, and sure enough, he emerged with red eyes. "You're such a fucking slut," he growled, digging his nails into Mitch's thighs.

Mitch whimpered, tears brimming in his eyes. "I'm s-sorry, Dad-dy," he sobbed, but Bryce wasn't having any of it.

"You're getting a punishment when we get home. Understood?"

"Y-Yes, Daddy."

Mitch remained in Bryce's lap for the rest of dinner, tears streaming down his cheeks. He wanted more than anything to send a pleading glance Scott's way, but Bryce's chair was facing in the opposite direction, so the Alphas would notice if he looked over his shoulder to see him.

When they got home, Mitch was forced to take all four Alphas inside of him at once. His screams were muffled by Bryce's large hand over his mouth.

The Alphas wanted Mitch to take them raw that time, so one by one, they pulled out of him and shoved their lengths into his mouth as they released. Mitch forced himself to swallow all of it, even though it made him want to gag. Soon, he was thrown into his cage to sleep.

That night, Mitch cried himself to sleep, and he dreamed of his knight in shining armor sweeping him off of his feet.