40; found

When Mitch got the call that they had located his Alpha, he almost went weak from relief, and Jake stayed with Lauren while he rushed into the police car escorting them, Rick and Connie following close behind.

Silent tears streamed down Mitch's cheeks as the police officer drove them to the house where Scott was being kept. His hands shook, and a small part of him was afraid Scott had fallen out of love with him in the week that he was gone. It was his fault he was taken, after all.

When they arrived, the police was already there, and Mitch watched as his old Alphas were led away. Tears blurred his vision, and he thought he would faint when his beloved was led out of the house. His clothes were torn, his hair was tangled and matted with blood, and bruises littered his body, but Mitch thought he was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

He sobbed and tried frantically to open the door, but his hands were shaking too much. His heartbeat picked up and he tugged frantically at the door. "Alph-pha," he choked out, unable to breathe. He felt Connie's hand on his back, rubbing gentle circles, and heard her soothing voice murmuring comforting words in his ear, but he was too far gone to comprehend them. "A-Alpha!" he cried louder, pulling desperately on the handle until a police officer opened it and he practically fell out of the car, stumbling over his feet as he ran as fast as he could to his beloved.

Scott was being supported by a police officer, leaning heavily against her, but he shook his head when she tried to put him in an ambulance. "No," he croaked, his voice hoarse from lack of use. "Where's my Omega? I'm not going anywhere until I see my Mitchy. Is he safe? Where's my princess?"

"Alpha!" Mitch cried, his voice breaking, and Scott turned just in time for Mitch to attack him in a hug. The police officer tried to separate them, worrying Mitch would hurt Scott, but the Alpha just waved her off and hugged Mitch back just as tightly. "I'm so sorry, Alpha," Mitch sobbed into his chest, gripping hopelessly at his shirt. "Th-This is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

Scott shook his head and kissed his forehead. "Shh. It's alright. It's not your fault, princess. And besides, you saved me, didn't you?" he asked gently, running his fingers through Mitch's hair. Mitch was crying too hard to answer, and he just buried his face in Scott's neck to take in his comforting scent. Scott sighed shakily and closed his eyes, pressing his lips to Mitch's hair and leaving them there. Now that he was out of that house with Mitch in his arms, the pain was starting to get to him, but he didn't let it show. As soon as Mitch let go of him, he would be taken to a hospital. He could only hope that Mitch would go home because he didn't want his beloved to see that his old Alphas had treated Scott exactly as they had treated Mitch seven years ago.

"Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to take you to the hospital," the police officer spoke up. "You're bleeding."

Mitch sobbed and loosened his grip on him, but he couldn't bring himself to pull away. "P-Please, ma'am, let me come with you. I- I can't l-lose him again," he whimpered pathetically, and the woman sighed, but she nodded.

"Alright, but only because you're his Omega."

Scott bit his lip nervously, his heart starting to beat faster, but he just buried his face in Mitch's hair. Even though he didn't want Mitch to see him like this, he didn't think he could let go of his beloved either.

"E-Excuse me, ma'am, but we're his parents," Connie interrupted timidly, Rick behind her. "Can we come too?" Scott looked up at the sound of his mother's voice, and suddenly he wanted to cry. As soon as the policewoman nodded, both Connie and Rick wrapped him in a hug, with Mitch in between them.

Scott squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face in Rick's neck, removing one arm from around Mitch to wrap it around Connie. "What are you doing here?" he whispered hoarsely, his voice shaking as he tried to hold back his tears. Connie's tears soaked the tatters of Scott's shirt as she clutched onto him desperately, and Mitch moved over so she could hug him properly, knowing he was being selfish.