16; marked

It was around an hour later, and they were still watching Spongebob. Mitch had somehow managed to get even closer to Scott than he was before, sitting in his lap with his hands resting on top of Scott's arms.

Because of their position, Scott had the perfect view of Mitch's neck, and it was practically begging him to kiss it. He refused to allow himself to, as he didn't want to freak Mitch out, but it was certainly difficult. He wanted more than anything to sink his teeth into Mitch's Mark spot and become his Alpha officially.

"Sir?" Mitch whispered, lacing his fingers with Scott's. He didn't tear his gaze away from the TV.

"Hm?" Scott hummed in response, licking his lips slightly. He didn't tear his gaze away from Mitch's neck.

Mitch hesitated for a moment before he spoke, choosing his words carefully. "Um, c-can you Mark me?" he asked timidly, and Scott's gaze immediately snapped to Mitch's eyes.

"Really? You want me to?"

Mitch blushed and nodded shyly, nervously playing with Scott's fingers. "Y-Yes, sir. I don't want to belong to Alpha Bryce anymore," he whispered timidly, and Scott nodded, perhaps too quickly.

"Yeah. Of course I'll Mark you. Right now?"

"Y-Yes, please..."

"Okay, my love."

Scott gingerly laid him down on the bed and straddled him, though he was careful not to put any weight on him. Mitch's breathing hitched, and he looked up to meet his eyes, biting his lip subconsciously. Scott's eyes darkened slightly, and he bent down to kiss Mitch's neck, savoring the taste of his skin under his lips. Mitch sighed quietly in pleasure and leaned his head back against the pillows to give Scott better access.

This felt much better than when Bryce Marked him. He remembered that night vividly. Mitch was only half-conscious, as the Alphas' fight involved taking their anger out on him, and the bite was quick and painful. Now, though, Scott was gentle, sucking and nibbling on the spot before he slowly bit down completely, successfully connecting them. He felt his emotions meld with Scott's, a huge wave of happiness and love washing over him. A blush dusted his cheeks and he peered up at Scott, his heart pounding in his chest. "I love you, Alpha. So much," he whispered.

Scott smiled, peppering kisses all over Mitch's face. He murmured, "I love you," in between each one.

By the time Scott was finally satisfied, Mitch was giggling underneath him, his cheeks bright red. "You're so cute, Mitchy. I can't stand it," Scott murmured beside him, pulling Mitch into his arms.

Mitch hid his face in Scott's chest, clutching his shirt with his small hands. "Alpha," he whined quietly, "stop it."

Scott smiled and ran his fingers through Mitch's hair, admiring his beautiful Omega. "It's true. I can't believe how I got so lucky," he said softly, and Mitch dared to peek up at him, subconsciously setting his hand on top of his new Mark.

"You got lucky? I'm the lucky one, Alpha. My Alpha is so pretty and nice and gentle and he doesn't hit me ever, and he cuddles me and takes care of me and buys me things, and he makes me so, so, so, so happy," he told him, curling up slightly in his arms.

Scott grinned and pecked Mitch's nose. "He sounds like a very good Alpha, sweetheart," he teased, but Mitch didn't understand. The small Omega giggled and pressed himself closer to Scott, kissing his cheek.

"It's you, silly. You're the best Alpha ever."

"Really? You think so?"

"Uh huh. Of course I do, Alpha. Because you are."