39; submission

trigger warning: rape

Scott felt like he had been locked up in that basement forever.

He had stopped struggling a while ago. His wrists and ankles were raw and bloody, and his entire body felt exhausted. No matter how hard he tried, he hadn't been able to escape his bonds.

He supposed he was lucky. If he remembered correctly, Mitch told him that his old Alphas made him sleep in a cage, but they had chained Scott up on a filthy old mattress while they went to do whatever it was they did when they left the house.

He shivered as a cold wind blew through the basement, wishing the Alphas had given him clothes to wear. Being completely naked in a drafty basement, especially with his legs tied spread apart, would certainly not end well for him if it lasted too long. In a way, he wished they would come back so he could go back into the warmth of the upper floors. Unless, of course, one of them had had a bad day and was too impatient to wait until they got upstairs to take their anger out on Scott.

He passed the time by daydreaming of Mitch. He hoped his beloved was okay.

Dread filled his heart when he heard footsteps coming from the floor above, and he gave his wrists one last frantic tug before the door to the basement banged open and heavy feet thudded down the stairs. "Come on, Scotty boy," Bryce said as he kicked Scott in the stomach for no other reason than he could. "We've got some friends coming over tonight for a reunion, and you're the main attraction." He knelt down beside him and undid the ropes binding Scott to the wall and floor before he roughly pulled him up by the rope still left around his wrist and led him back up the stairs. Scott felt a sharp, stinging pain in his wrist, but he didn't make a sound.

The Alphas ate dinner and gave Scott the leftovers before their friends started arriving. There were four new Alphas, nine Alphas in total, not including Scott — he didn't really consider himself much of an Alpha anymore.

"You know, I've always considered the thought of another Alpha submitting to me kind of hot," one of the Alphas' friends, Vince, confessed as his eyes trailed up and down Scott's body.

Luke chuckled. "Well, my friend, today's your lucky day. Sorry you didn't get to meet our lovely Mitchy like we promised, there was a bit of a mix-up," he explained, throwing a pointed glare at Carson, "so we got his Alpha instead."

Vince smiled wickedly and shook his head without tearing his eyes away. "It's not a problem. As long as he's got a hole for me to fuck."

The Alphas each downed a few beers before they got raunchy. Scott was being passed between them like he was nothing but a rag doll, and even though he was bigger than a little over half of them, he didn't do anything to stop it. He stayed silent as they gripped his hips and ground their own against his ass.

Josh, another one of the Alphas' friends, was the first to snap. He threw Scott to the floor, and the blond crashed into the wooden coffee table, shattering it into a million pieces and hitting his head in the process. However, all of the Alphas were too drunk to care. "Gonna fuck you so hard you'll be begging for mercy," Josh growled, shoving his pants down and carelessly kicking them off. Scott felt his heart start to race, but he remained emotionless as Josh forced his legs open and slammed into him immediately.

Scott barely managed to hold back a scream, and his back arched involuntarily in a fruitless attempt to get away. He felt like he was being ripped in half, never having submitted before and being forced to take Josh with no prep whatsoever. Josh groaned and began pounding into him hard. "Fuck, Bryce, he's so fucking tight."

Bryce grinned. "I'm sure he is. Use him as long as you like."

Tears pricked the corners of Scott's eyes, but he squeezed them shut before anyone would notice, determined not to cry. He would remain emotionless. Think of Mitch.

Scott relaxed slightly as he lost himself in thoughts of his beloved. Excruciating pain still racked his body, but he was able to ignore it. He thought of Mitch's lovely voice, his delicate hands, his radiant smile, his beautiful laugh, his gentle touch. Tears brimmed in his eyes again, but this time, it was because of how much he missed his mate. His chest hurt with every breath he took.

It seemed like forever before the pain dulled to a steady ache. Each of the nine Alphas had fucked him, and he was covered in their juices. He hated how he could feel it leaking out of his hole.

The Alphas were quiet as they caught their breath. Eventually, Bryce stood up from the couch. "I'm going to clean him up and lock him back in the basement," he mumbled hoarsely to the others before he roughly tugged Scott up by his wrists once more and led him to the bathroom.

This time, he was still naked, but he had a blanket draped over him. Scott sighed and closed his eyes, his thoughts wandering back to Mitch again. He wished he could somehow send him a message, let him know he was alright. He worried that Mitch thought he'd abandoned them when he didn't return home from work what felt like an eternity ago. In reality, he had no idea how much time had elapsed. The minutes felt like hours when he was trapped in this hell.

Scott imagined their reunion over and over because he didn't want to sleep. Every time he pictured his beloved jumping into his arms, the gaping hole in his chest felt like it closed a little.