15; shopping trip

Yet again, Mitch's eyes widened when he saw his food. He still wasn't used to eating normal portions, since his old Alphas practically starved him for fifteen years, and the portions of food he got whenever Scott fed him still surprised him to no end.

Scott chuckled softly when he saw his reaction. "Do you need me to help you cut it up?"

Mitch quickly looked up at him, almost as though he'd forgotten he was there, but the panic faded from his eyes as soon as he saw who it was and he slowly nodded. "If it's not too much trouble, sir..." he said shyly, blushing. Scott smiled and shook his head fondly, reaching over to take Mitch's plate so he could cut it up. Mitch heard him mumble something along the lines of, "So fucking cute," but he didn't say anything about it. He was blushing enough as it is. God, the things Scott made his heart do...

A deeper blush formed on his cheeks when his mind traveled to his next Heat, and thoughts of Scott kissing him passionately as he pushed into Mitch and moaned his name filled his head. He had to stop them before they got out of hand and he got a little problem in the middle of the restaurant. He didn't fully understand the feelings that rushed through him when he thought of Scott touching him between his legs, but he knew he couldn't ask Scott about them then. He couldn't ever, for fear of rejection. Surely Scott wouldn't want to lay with a worthless whore like him.

Scott was watching Mitch with amusement as he ate his chicken and waffles, not even looking down at his food. "Whatcha thinkin' about?"

Mitch jumped and quickly looked up at him, but when their eyes met, his cheeks flushed and busied himself with eating his French toast. "N-Nothing, sir."

Scott laughed and took a sip of his coffee. "It doesn't look like nothing," he teased, his eyes sparkling playfully. "You look like a tomato. What's making you blush so much?"

Mitch blushed impossibly more and took a timid sip of his chocolate milk, trying and failing to stop blushing. "Nothing," he practically squeaked, shrinking into himself.

Scott smiled fondly and grabbed a container of creamer, peeling it open. "Do you want to pour it?" he asked, offering it up to Mitch.

Mitch hesitantly looked up at him, biting his lip. "P-... Pour it, sir?"

"Yeah. It's fun. Try it."

Mitch hesitated again before he took the creamer and slowly poured it into Scott's coffee, and his eyes widened as it swirled around in the black depths and lightened the color. "Whoa," he whispered to himself, and Scott laughed, kissing his forehead.

"You're so cute."

Mitch blushed and looked up to meet his eyes, and Scott quickly pecked his lips. Mitch smiled instantly and giggled quietly, going back to eating.

When they finished eating, Scott paid for their food and held his hand out for Mitch to take. Mitch smiled and carefully stood, lacing their fingers together. Scott smiled and kissed his fingers, then led him out of the restaurant.

Mitch leaned into his side and held his hand tighter, hugging his arm. "Where are we going now, sir?" he asked quietly, looking up at him.

Scott hummed and wrapped his arm around Mitch's waist, kissing his head. "I'm going to take you to the mall to get you some new clothes. Is that okay?"

Mitch nodded slightly and rested his head on Scott's shoulder. "Yes, sir. What's a mall?"

"It's a big building with lots of little stores inside them."

"Oh. I see, sir."

"Mhm. I think it'll be fun. I can't wait to see you in oversized sweaters and cute t-shirts."