Chapter Four

(A/N Time for another chapter! Sorry it's been a while, been doing a lot of babysitting. Don't have a photo for this chapter ;D This chapter's dedicated to EnigmaWings for her story Savior or Prisoner, one of the most tear-invoking stories I've ever read while still perfect ~MacBeka)

I woke up - thankfully - in my own bed the next morning, groaning slightly. God... Who knew I'd ever jerk myself off so many times over someone who I'd only met the night before and hadn't even spoken to.

Every time I closed my eyes, I saw him as he was in the bathroom, half of his makeup off and licking his lips. I glanced down at my naked body and relaxed when I saw a lack of erection. I was exhausted from the night before.

In the end I left alone, only a few minutes after my encounter in the bathroom, not even going to find my friends. I got a cab home, finding I could just about pay the fare. I'd burst into the flat and locked the front door, quickly stripping and taking hold of myself.

I closed my eyes briefly, remembering. I took a deep breath and rolled onto my side, half expecting to see Jay lying right there. I was almost disappointed when he wasn't.

I got up and went to the bathroom, jumping in the shower. Standing under the warm spray, I sighed, rolling my shoulders.

What was I going to do?

~~~~

Trying to pay attention in class was getting a whole lot more difficult throughout the day. All I could think about was Jay... I was never going to see him again and the only time I could stop thinking about him was when I was thinking about money.

Sighing to myself, I made my way towards the library for one of my free periods. I was supposed to be studying, but I could hardly concentrate in lessons, let alone on my own. I thought about searching for Jay, but thought better of it. I didn't want to get an erection in the middle of the library...

Instead, I thought about my other worries... Money. Easy ways of making money. I'd typed it in before I'd even thought about it. I saw some idiot suggestions on the first couple pages but I just kept scrolling through the pages. Eventually I came across some blog and clicked on it, curious. The background of it was black and red, the font elegant and curly.

I scrolled through the most recent posts, getting absorbed in them. They were all about this girl's jobs as an 'adult entertainer'. She was a stripper, pole dancer, and even a pornstar... She was talking about how she got loads of money just from using her body. She even gave the number and website of her agency... I couldn't stop myself from clicking the link. There were pictures of men and women all over the page. I clicked the page titled 'Genres', and it ranged from softcore, romance stuff to hardcore, full-on scenes. There was straight sex, lesbian, gay, BDSM, mature, barely legal, Asian, Latina, interracial, bareback, scenario, group, the list went on and on.

I completely forgot I was in a public place and just kept scrolling, through their pages, finding a page of their most popular actors and actresses, as well as a number to call if you were interested in joining them...

I sat back and stared at the page for a while. Was this something I was willing to do? Was this something I'd be able to do? I was a completely virgin to everything sexual and I was thinking about porn as a way of making money... It sounded ridiculous, completely and utterly stupid...

I sighed to myself and wrote the number down on a sheet of paper, shoving it into my backpack. I went back to the homepage, deleted my history and logged off. I glanced at the clock. It was time for one of my lessons...

(A/N Oooh! What will Kaidan choose?! ;) Will post next chapter ASAP! ~MacBeka)