Chapter Eleven

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to nekosan206 for the comment on the previous chapter that made me giggle. Make sure to leave comments, guys, I love them! ~MacBeka)

"We've already discussed why you're looking into pornography," Jay said. "But now we need to talk about what you're into, sexually. What's the furthest you've gone with someone?"

"Uh... I... I've never... Done anything."

"Ever?" His eyes widened in surprise. "Not even a make out? A kiss?"

I shook my head slightly, fiddling with the tablecloth where it was resting against my legs. He was silent for a while so I looked up, only to see him right in front of my face, leaning over the table. I gasped in surprise, sitting back in the chair, trying to move away from him.

He smirked again and took hold of my chin. He pulled me forward again until I was so close I could feel his warm breath against my face. I opened my mouth to tell him to stop and move away but he suddenly kissed me, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I made a noise, trying to get him to stop but he only pulled my face closer to his, both hands on my cheeks. He slid his tongue along mine, bringing out a slight moan, causing me to blush bright red.

After a few moments I started to kiss him back, hesitating before putting my tongue forward slightly. He touched the tip of mine with his, inviting me into his mouth. I paused before taking him up on his invitation, sliding my tongue into his mouth. He sucked on my tongue slightly, making me moan again. My hands slipped into his hair, holding it in fists. Eventually I pulled away, panting heavily, a raging hard-on in my jeans.

"Now you have been kissed," he said, sitting back in his seat, smirking still.

I was panting, my cheeks undoubtedly red.

"How was that?" he asked, grinning as he rested his cheek on his hand.

"Amazing..." I blushed more as I said it.

He chuckled, his eyes glittering slightly. "For your first kiss, you weren't too bad. A little practice and you'll be perfect. You're a natural."

I hid my face behind my hands, making him laugh. "Shut up..." I mumbled.

"Kaidan, we're going to be doing a lot more than kissing in the very near future, you need to stop being embarrassed around me. It'll do you no good whatsoever."

I peeked at him between my fingers. "What have you got planned...?"

"My usual training regime won't work with you, we'll have to start from square one," he said casually, sitting back.

"What's your usual... Regime?" I asked nervously.

"Usually it's just honing people's skills and making them camera-ready."

"Do you do this for people often...?"

He shrugged. "Not too often. Rob doesn't get new people in a lot and when he does, they're usually quite experienced. I do run weekly pole dancing lessons though, but that's mainly women."

"Do you only... 'Train' men?" I asked, unsure whether I really wanted the answer.

"I've probably trained more guys than women. I don't care who I get with; sometimes my preferences change anyway."

"You're pansexual?" I asked, curious.

Jay just shrugged again. "I guess so, yeah. But anyway, we're not here to talk about me." He reached into the inside pocket on his jacket over the back of the chair and unfolded it, revealing a few A4 sheets of paper.      

He placed them on the table and slid them over to me. I hesitated before picking them up, flicking my eyes over the first page. I frowned, confused, and read over it again.

“This is a checklist I’ll need you to fill in before we do anything. This is much more extensive than the interviews Rob does. You’ll have to do it in private where you’re not embarrassed and where you can think about it more thoroughly. Okay?” he asked.

“I-I-I... Okay,” I said timidly.

The very first line on the page was: ‘Do you want to: have teasing and foreplay sessions?’, followed by three boxes, titled ‘No’, ‘Willing to try’ and ‘Yes’.

My god, we hadn’t even started eating yet.

(A/N Oooh! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, will get the next one up ASAP ~MacBeka)