Chapter Seventy

"Finn," I heard someone whisper as I stirred.

There was a quiet grunt in return and a sniff. I fell back into sleep and cuddled closer to the warm body around me. A happy little sigh came in response. Yawning slightly, I opened my eyes sleepily, automatically running my hand along the side of the body in front of me. I frowned slightly when the body lacked the muscles and scars that Jay did. Who was I with? I looked up at whoever had their arms wrapped around me and smiled. Ollie.

"Stay still," he grumbled, eyes still shut.

I laughed a little, nuzzling into his neck. "You're just so soft."

Ollie opened one eye, looking at me for a moment before he closed it again and rolled onto his back, an arm still around me. I stretched slightly before I got myself comfy against Ollie. Finn and Jay were grinning at us from the other side of the bed. Jay's eyes twinkled with a sweet happiness that I hadn't seen in him before.

"You two are so cute," Finn mused with a smile, his hair all over the place.

I blushed and muttered, "Shut up."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to steal my boyfriend," he teased, smile turning into a small grin.

"And what if I was?"

Jay answered then. "I might have something to say about that, boo."

I laughed slightly, smiling as I snuggled even closer to Ollie. He was softer than Jay, a thin layer of fat making him more cuddly than anything else, whereas Jay had his muscles. I held my hand out to Jay, who crawled over. He sat beside me, crossing his legs.

"Did you sleep well, boo?" he asked sweetly, leaning down to kiss me gently. "Your lip's swollen."

I frowned and touched my lip, finding the piercing that I'd completely forgotten about. I blushed slightly, remembering last night. "I blame Ollie and a certain stripper for being so rough with me," I teased, grinning up at him.

"Well, certain stripper is sorry and hopes it doesn't hurt too much," Jay replied, rubbing his nose against my cheek, making me giggle slightly.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" Ollie asked, concerned. He sounded like he'd woken up a bit more. I looked up at him and he looked anxious, waiting for my answer.

I smiled in response. "Definitely not. It was perfect, thank you."

"No," Ollie said, "thank you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." He was shy now, nervous in case I didn't like it as much as he did.

"It was honestly perfect," I whispered, hesitating before kissing him again softly. His lips curled into a small smile against mine before he pulled back.

"You two are so adorable," Finn murmured before he shuffled up to lie on the other side of Ollie. "Aren't they, Jay?"

"Definitely," he said with a smile, kissing my shoulder.

"Is anybody hungry?" Ollie asked, moving to get up.

I just tightened my arms around him so he couldn't move. "Today is your day off. For now, anyway."

Finn chuckled. "I think that can be allowed."

Ollie glanced between us hesitantly, unsure what to do. He looked to Finn, who nodded, and relaxed, lying back against the mattress.

We spent most of the morning in bed, just chatting about things. The whole time, Ollie and I were wrapped up in each other with our boys either side, commenting now and then on how cute, adorable, hot, sexy, among other things, we were. We just rolled our eyes at how ridiculous they were. In truth, we both knew just how happy the other was, and we were secretly making plans for another night like this.