Chapter Fifty-Six

"Do you want anything to eat before we go and find our seats? Sweets or anything?" Jay asked, handing me my ticket. I was still pouting about him not letting me pay for his ticket, let alone my own.

"No, I'm okay," I muttered. 

Jay rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close against him while we waited for Ollie to come back with his and Finn's drinks. 

"I swear to God, you two are like an old married couple with your bickering," Finn said, rolling his eyes at us. 

"We're not bickering," Jay replied defensively. 

"Sure, hon, whatever you say."

Jay blushed slightly at the pet name but just grumbled his reply. I was pretty sure it rhymed with 'gun of a witch'. Finn grinned and took his cup from Ollie when he returned. If Ollie noticed anything as he glanced between the three of us, he didn't say anything. He handed Finn the change from the money he'd got to buy their things. 

"Are you still going out with Fi tomorrow?" Finn asked, looking at Ollie. 

"Yeah, why?" Ollie said, looking up at his Master from where he was sipping at his lemonade. 

Finn reached into his pocket and handed over a card. "Here."

Ollie was just looking at him in disbelief. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times as he searched for the right words. Even Jay looked a little stunned when I glanced up at him. 

"I'm getting the credit card?" Ollie eventually managed to ask. 

"It's the debit card, but yes. Buy whatever you want. Consider it an early anniversary present. Part of your present anyway," Finn replied, starting to look impatient at the fact he was still holding out the card for Ollie to take. Ollie seemed to notice and took it quickly. 

"Are... Are you sure?" 

"Yes, now just put it away before I have to punish you for insubordination right here."

Ollie flushed pink and quickly put the card in his pocket. "Thank you, Master," he whispered. Finn grinned and kissed him softly.

"Okay, okay, we get it, now can we please go in so I don't have to see you two making out?" Jay asked, putting on a frustrated tone to tease them. I could see the glint of amusement and happiness in his eyes, no matter what tone of voice he used. 

Ollie laughed and took Finn's hand, leading the way to the right screen. It was about half full, which kind of surprised me because this film only came out a few days ago. We walked up the steps to find the right row and then walked along to sit down. I ended up next to Ollie with Finn and Jay on either side of us. 

"Has there been any improvement?" Ollie asked quietly, flicking his eyes up at Jay in the dim light of the room so I knew what he was talking about. 

I thought for a minute. We'd argued again, but we'd both apologised and meant it. Well, I'd meant it, I couldn't really speak on Jay's behalf. 

"I guess so..." I murmured. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I'll explain later."

He nodded in consent to that and sat back in his seat. 

"So, who's Fi?" I asked at normal volume, glad we could still talk due to the fact that the adverts hadn't even started yet. 

"Fiona, my sister," Ollie replied before scooping some popcorn into his mouth. 

"Slower, pet," Finn said, seemingly automatically as he didn't even look up from his phone. He was chewing his bottom lip as his thumbs flew over the screen, replying to a message or something.