Chapter Seven

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to NoPressureJustBoxers for her amazing stories, including Mr. Tattoo and The Art of Seducing My Older Brother ~MacBeka)

"Hm... STIs, nope..." He muttered to himself for a few moments before sitting back. "Ah, here we go. We can talk preferences now or we can discuss that in a week or so if you want, after you've been... Acclimated to our way of life."

I blushed, understanding his meaning. "Now is fine, I guess."

He nodded. "We'll compare your answers to make sure. Have you looked at the list of genres on our website?" I nodded. "I'm just going to ask you which ones you'd be willing to do, okay?"

"That's fine." I took a deep breath, preparing myself.

"Seeing as you've already told me you're gay, I won't bother asking about straight or gay scenes. What about mature?"

"What is that exactly?"

"Well the version that would apply to you is your partner being significantly older than you." I shuddered and he chuckled, nodding. "No to that then. What about barely legal?"

"Let me guess, the other person is barely legal?"

He grinned. "You're getting the hang of this. So what about it?"

"I don't know..."

Rob nodded. "I'll put a maybe to that. What about with guys with large... Downstairs?"

I blushed again, bright red. "Wouldn't that hurt...?" I asked awkwardly.

"Maybe. Depends. Again, maybe. We'll just see how you go. Interracial?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Okay then. What about... BDSM?" He looked up at me slightly, as if he was anxious.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well there's a few different definitions for it but it's basically bondage - being tied up, handcuffed, et cetera, domination and sadomasochism." I looked at him blankly and he smiled slightly. "Pain, being hit, whipped, that sort of thing."

I shook my head quickly. "No, definitely not."

"Okay, no pain, but what about the bondage side?"

"I guess that's fine..." Being tied up was hardly anything major... I think.

"What about domination? Being dominated because, well, it's quite obvious you're a bottom." I didn't even bother to ask what he meant.

"Maybe, I don't know, I'll have to look into it..."

He nodded understandingly and turned the page in his notebook.

"What about bareback?" He didn't wait for me to ask. "That means no condom."

"No," I said quickly.

"Okay, that's understandable."

The questions seemed to go on and on and on... Eventually my mind was exhausted and I was rethinking the whole thing. Too late now really.

"Kaidan? Are you okay?" Rob asked, looking at me over the top of his forkful of the cake we'd ordered ten minutes previously.

"Yeah, sorry, this is all just... Overwhelming."

He nodded slightly. "I was in your position once, you know."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, couple years ago. Of course, when I was doing it, it was very much more 'throw you in at the deep end', that sort of thing. We're one of the only agencies that does such thorough questioning," he told me proudly.

"Wow..."

Rob checked his phone as he finished his cake and opened a text message.

"I've got a hold of that guy I was telling you about. He's agreed to take you under his wings. What's your phone number so I can pass it on to him?"

"Oh, I... Uh, I don't have a phone - mobile or landline."

This didn't seem to bother him at all. He reached into his small backpack and got out a box and a little envelope. He put them on the table and slid them over.

"Phone and SIM card," he announced.

I stared at him in surprise. "Rob, I can't take this. I can't accept this from you."

"Kaidan, I could buy you a small car with the amount of spare change lying around my house. A crappy little Nokia isn't even going to make a dent in it so just relax and take the phone."

"I-"

"As your future employer, that is an order."

I looked at him hesitantly and reluctantly slid the envelope and box back towards me, putting it in my pocket.

"Set it up as soon as you get home and I'll text you. You can expect a call from your tutor too. He'll want to introduce himself so I wont do that for him. He's trustworthy, I've been working with him for years." He checked his watch. "I need to go now, I've got a shoot to supervise. It was great to meet you, Kaidan. I'll be in touch."

He stood so I automatically stood too, shaking his hand when he offered.

"It was great to meet you," I said.

"And you," he replied. He smiled and slung his backpack over a shoulder, striding out. I looked after him as he left and sat down again slowly.

Jesus Christ, what was I getting myself into?

(A/N Three chapters in a day, aren't you lucky?! ;D Not sure when the next chatter will be up. Hopefully soon, finally past the dull introduction to the story >.< Hope you guys are enjoying it and these two chapters weren't too... Weird. Comment! I'd love some feedback :D ~MacBeka)