Chapter Six

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to Railene for her brilliant GirlxGirl stories ~MacBeka)

Shit, shit, shit, shit!

"Idiot!" I yelled at myself as I ran out of the flat. I was late. I hadn't slept much because I was so nervous, excited, terrified, anxious - I didn't even know the number of different emotions that were running through my mind during the small hours of the night.

The sun was coming up by the time I'd eventually managed to fall asleep and I'd slept right through my 9 o'clock alarm to point where it was 10 past 11 and I was only just sprinting out the door to my apartment block. Thank God the cafe was only a five minute walk away. If I ran I could get there in two minutes. I started running.

I didn't even know what I was wearing... Such a great first impression... But hopefully Rob Coulson would see past that. If I explained to him, I'm sure he'd understand.

I burst into the cafe, practically panting, turning quite a few heads. I blushed and shut the door behind me, walking in. I cast my eyes around the building and saw a red beanie hiding behind a menu. I took a deep breath and went over to see the man there chuckling to himself. I blushed even more, fiddling with the hair behind my ear.

"Uh, Rob...? Rob Coulson?"

"Good evening, Kaidan," he chuckled and sat back in his chair, taking the beanie off. He gestured to the seat opposite him so I sat down, my cheeks scarlet with embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry, I was so nervous last night that I didn't sleep so-" He cut me off by holding a hand up. I shut my mouth immediately.

"No harm done, Kaidan, just calm down," he smiled reassuringly.

I relaxed in my chair and took a few moments to study him. He looked a lot younger than I'd imagined; mid-thirties, forty at most. I'd imagined some creepy old voyeur guy who just liked watching people have sex. His hair was simply... Awesome. Some scene haircut that swept across his forehead and fell straight to his chin in layers. Platinum blond too... Dyed or natural, I couldn't tell. He looked slightly Asian but his name wasn't Asian at all...

"My Japanese grandmother married an American," he told me, as if sensing my thoughts.

I blushed again. I shouldn't be thinking about his private life.

"Kaidan, if you can't stop blushing at these little things, we're not going to do very well with the rest of the conversation." He grinned.

"Right, yeah, sorry... Just nervous," I muttered.

"Don't worry. I'm guessing this is the closest you've ever been to adult entertainment," he said, smiling reassuringly.

I nodded slightly. "I got dragged to a strip club the other day but... Yeah."

"Never watched porn?"

I fought the urge to blush and shook my head.

"You've been to a strip club once, so... Ever done any webcam?"

"I-I don't understand..."

Rob's eyes were kind as he nodded. "Don't worry, I'm sure someone will tell you if you really want to know. Have you ever masturbated?"

Oh my God, these were getting personal... I had to close my eyes as I remembered the night after the strip club. Jay... Just his name sent shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes, breathing deeply. I nodded and he grinned.

"When was the last time you had sex?" he asked. It was only then that I noticed he was noting down my answers, making a few little notes around them.

"Um, I... I've never..." I blushed more and looked down at the table. His head shot up to look at me.

"You're a virgin?" he asked disbelievingly. I nodded slightly and looked up at him briefly. "Wow... Are you sure you're up for this sort of thing then?"

"I've thought about that and... As long as my first time isn't on camera, I'm sure I'll be fine," I replied. This had been the main thing in my thoughts last night.

"Sure, okay, I'm sure we can do that. What's your sexual orientation?"

The question took me by surprise and I blinked at him as if he were speaking French.

"Oh, uh, gay..."

He nodded and noted it down. "Out or not?"

"Sorry?"

Rob smiled slightly. "Are you out of the closet or still hiding?"

"Oh right, definitely hiding. Very far in..."

He nodded again. "I know someone that'll look after you for your first time. He might even teach you a couple things, I don't know. He's quite experienced, you name it he's probably done it. There are some girls you can talk to as well if you'd prefer. What do you think about that?"

I sighed with relief and nodded. "That sounds okay."

"Of course, I'm sure you'd get to know each other before you jumped straight into it. But anyway, we'll talk about that later. Seeing as you're a virgin, I won't be needing to ask you half of these questions..." He flicked through his notebook, thinking.

I fiddled with my fingernails while I waited to be asked something else.

(A/N Hope you liked the chapter! Will be posting next chapter right away ~MacBeka)