Chapter Twenty-Nine

I was sat still and silent for so long that Jay asked the question again:

"What flavour?" 

He grinned and sat opposite me on the bed. 

"W-What... What are these...?" I asked shyly, peeking up at him through my lashes. 

His grin only widened and he laughed softly. "Oh, Kaidan... You've probably never seen a bottle of lube in your life, have you?"

I shook my head a little, embarrassed at my inexperience. "No... What are you going to do...?"

"Well... First I'd like to finger you, then I'd like to lick you... Then we can do whatever you want." He held up a hand when I opened my mouth. "Not sex."

I pouted slightly and nodded. I couldn't believe I was so desperate... Really I just wanted to experience... I wanted to stop being innocent little Kaidan and, instead, be someone who knows what they're doing. 

He touched my chin briefly. "Cheer up. I want to go through most of your list before sex. That way I'll know most of what you like, and what you don't. It'll make it more enjoyable, trust me."

The genuine smile on his face had me falling into his trap - if it really was a trap. But I couldn't imagine him lying to me about something like this, or anything at all really... 

"Alright..."

"And so we come back to my original question: what flavour?" he asked once more.

I only blushed more but took a deep breath and steeled myself for looking at all the little bottles. They were all full, which kind of confused me and settled my nerves at the same time. 

"Why...?" I started, unable to finish. 

"I haven't had sex outside of work in a very long time, and the lube they supply is cheap and tasteless, if they give you any lube at all," he shrugged as if his words were just casual, as if we were talking about the weather. 

"What's your favourite flavour?" I asked hesitantly. 

He grinned. "Well, that's a toss-up between the watermelon and bubblegum, although sometimes others are better, depending on the partner," he said teasingly. "And you taste wonderful."

I blushed once again. "Oh, shut up..."

He rolled his eyes a little. "I've been told that I taste better with something like lemon and lime, or cherry. I don't like to use strawberry because it's so mainstream."

His last little comment made me laugh and grin. I shook my head a little. I didn't even know lube flavours other than strawberry existed...

"So what flavour shall I stretch you out with?"

I only blushed more at his words. "What's best?"

"Well... There are a few here that tingle but they don't all work as well as they say and can even be painful, so let's not go for one of them first thing. The more boring tastes are just normal, but the rest are either warming or cooling."

"What feels... better?" I asked nervously. 

"Well, the cooling gives some people major pleasure but the warming is best to go for on your first time."

"Which ones are the warming ones?" I questioned, feeling less shy about this sort of thing because he talked about it so casually. He was an 'expert' at stuff like this so I'd trust him.

He swept the non-warming ones onto the floor without a second glance, leaving only the--

"Cinnamon, tropical fruit, watermelon and bubblegum," Jay said, announcing the flavours left. 

"You said watermelon and bubblegum were your favourites...?" I wanted to double-check. He nodded. "Well I like bubblegum but not watermelon so why don't you use the watermelon on me then..." I took a deep breath, looking at him through my lashes. "Then I can use the bubblegum and give you a... blowjob."

He grinned and kissed me. 

"Sounds good to me," he purred, making me shiver just from the sound of his voice.

He placed the bubblegum lube on the bedside table and the cinnamon and tropical fruit joined their brethren on the floor. He knelt up and slowly pushed me down onto my back, the watermelon flavour in his other hand. 

"Spread your legs," he said gently. 

I immediately did as I was told, bringing my knees up and spreading them as wide as I could. Jay broke the seal on the little bottle and turned the nozzle until it popped up... He flattened his fingers out, holding them together. He squirted a considerable amount onto the little platform that was his fingers and they disappeared out of my line of vision until they were wiping the lube against my hole. 

It didn't take long for the warming sensation to begin. I moaned and arched, lifting my hips up, trying to find friction, or anything to alleviate the pleasure that was becoming almost painful in my cock. 

Jay kept his fingers like that for a little while, just rubbing, making sure I was practically dripping with it, all over me and slightly inside too... 

"This is going to hurt a little but trust me," Jay whispered.

He didn't do anything until I nodded, although before he did he slipped my arms over his head and around his neck and kissed me slowly, carefully as if I was made of china or glass. I gasped a little when he pressed his finger against my hole but before he even tried to insert it, he slathered it with the lube that was dripping around my arse. I blushed a little but I hardly had time to think about it before he was slowly sliding his finger inside me. 

I gasped again and arched, whimpering into his mouth. He slid his tongue into my mouth, trying to distract me from the discomfort. He kept his hand as still as possible so as not to jostle his finger inside me. After a minute or so of simply kissing, he moved his finger a little, out and then slowly in again. 

This time I moaned, although the very slight pain still remained. His finger curled slightly, making me whimper, before it touched something... magic. I was arching high and crying out, my own voice foreign to my ears. 

"Jay! Wh-What's th-that?" I asked, trembling slightly in pleasure. 

"That's your prostate, kitten," he whispered against my lips, looking me in the eye. "And it's going to become your best friend."

(A/N Yaaay! Real sexy-ish time at last! Tell me what you think! This chapter's dedicated to MichelleUchiha for wanting to marry me ;) ~MacBeka)