Chapter Twenty-Five

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to tondada for falling in love with my little baby Jay. MAJOR HUGGLES FOR JAY! ~MacBeka)

"You want to read my checklist now?" I asked, trying to cheer him up.

Jay grinned a little and nodded. I smiled and handed it to him. Before he unfolded it, he handed me what looked like his checklist. I blushed. I bit my lip as he unfolded mine and started to read it. He grinned widely, so I focused on his. 

Have teasing and foreplay sessions? He'd put yes the same as me, making me bite my lip and my tummy flutter in excitement. 

Give Kaidan a sensual massage? 

Another yes there, making me think of how he'd do it. What exactly classed as a 'sensual massage'? Naked? Sexiness...? I blushed and glanced up at him, seeing his little smirk as he was completely absorbed in my own list.

Have Kaidan give me a sensual massage?

If I wanted to. I'd love to but he'd have to show me how. That only reminded me how inexperienced I was compared to him, a thought I shook from my mind as soon as I could.

Have pictures taken by Kaidan? No. That was a definite no from the multiple rings around it. That was fine by me, I'd put no to that too.

Take pictures of Kaidan? 

I blushed at the circled 'Yes' there, a little :D beside it, making me laugh slightly.

Take pictures of us having sex? Another excited yes there. 

Have Kaidan strip or give me a lap dance? 

He'd only put if I'd wanted to, which I did, so that would definitely be on the cards. 

Strip or give a lap dance to Kaidan? A yes there, which made me think of the first time we'd met in the club... I closed my eyes and thought about it, biting my lip. I managed to jolt myself from the memory before I got too absorbed.

Films ourselves having sex? 

The 'Yes' was circled there, with a little note beside it, the words written small to fit on the page: 'This won't happen until I think you're ready but we need to get you camera ready. The videos (and photos) will never leave my possession and they all live on an encrypted laptop in the safe in my bedroom x'

The message reassured me a little but it was the little kiss at the end that really got my attention and got my heart racing. I quickly moved onto the next one before I read too much into it.

Be woken up with sex or oral sex by Kaidan? He'd circled the yes and put another little note next to it: 'major turn on'. I blushed and made sure to remember that.

Wake Kaidan up with sex or oral sex? If he wants. Sounded fun...

Be watched by Kaidan while I masturbate? If he wants.

Watch Kaidan masturbate? The no was circled with lots of little arrows pointing to it to direct my attention to it. I had to smile a little.

Be more vocal towards Kaidan during sex? There was an exciting yes there.

Have Kaidan be more vocal? If he wants. I had a feeling I would be vocal whether I wanted to be or not...

Have Kaidan talk dirty to me? No!!! He'd actually gone to the trouble of writing exclamation marks next to the no. Clearly that was a major no-no.

Talk dirty to Kaidan? Yes. Another note: 'See what you think of it x'. I bit my lip again, thinking about it briefly before moving on.

Call Kaidan obscene words? If he wants.

Be called obscene words by Kaidan? No! He'd added an exclamation mark to this one too.

Mutually masturbate? If he wants.

Be rougher in sex towards Kaidan? Another 'If he wants'.

Have Kaidan be rougher to me in sex? Another definite no there... I was getting the feeling that Jay really didn't like people being in charge with him. That was fine by me.

Swallow Kaidan’s cum? Yes.

Have Kaidan swallow my cum? Another yes there, with a cheeky ;) next to it, making me blush, thinking about the restaurant.

Use dildos in sex? Yes

Use vibrators in sex? Yes

Be blindfolded by Kaidan? I didn't even need to read the no to know what the answer would be.

Blindfold Kaidan? If he wants. That kind of sounded exciting to be honest...

Be tied down or restrained by Kaidan? Yet another definite no.

Have my hair pulled by Kaidan? The yes there had another little note beside it, making me regret not doing anything like that on mine. It said: 'Another major turn on'. This was all very informative...

Pull Kaidan’s hair? If he wants.

Bite Kaidan? If he wants.

Be bitten by Kaidan? No. There were, again, arrows to point to it.

Be dominant towards Kaidan? If he wants.

Be submissive for Kaidan? Definite no there.

Have Kaidan use a riding crop on me? No!

Wear a dog collar and leash? NO! He'd actually crossed out the no there to write his own in capital letters... Wow...

Anally finger Kaidan? The yeses were beginning to emerge again as the yes here had another :D next to it.

Be fingered anally by Kaidan? If he wants. Yes, definitely, I wanted to.

Be licked anally by Kaidan? Yes. Another little note: 'Turn on!' It made me a little more comfortable as he told me what he really liked and what he didn't through these little comments.

Lick Kaidan’s anus? Another yes there...

Be fondled by Kaidan in a public setting? No. I couldn't even imagine doing that to him...

Fondle Kaidan in a public setting? Yes. I blushed as I looked at that one.

Have sex in a car? Yes. That made me feel a little excited...

Have sex in the woods or the park? If he wants.

Have sex in a work environment? If he wants.

Go to a strip club with Kaidan? He'd put the yes, same as me. That was where we'd met after all...

Got to a sex club with Kaidan? This one he left blank, as if he'd forgotten about it. I frowned slightly, trying to think nothing of it.

Have Kaidan suck semen out of my anus after sex? There was a no there, but there was a note to the side: 'You're not stopping me felching you, btw x'. I had to guess that was what that was called... I couldn't stop my bright red blush. 

I peeked up at him now and gasped at the predatory look on his face. I squealed as he practically jumped on top of me, but I was silenced as he kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned a little and kissed him back, hesitantly sliding my tongue to meet his. I hardly felt his hands running under my shirt...

(A/N Hehe! Jay's checklist, everybody! With his cute little comments X3 Next couple chapters will definitely be sexy time! Not sure how far but at last it's here! Oh, and by the way Jules, I know what felching is. Didn't want to confuse poor little Kaidan ;) ~MacBeka)