Chapter four

Keep voting, love y'all❤

Michael's POV

"Pssst, come here!" There was a little girl with long curly hair, her eyes was dreamy as fuck, her skin was smooth caramel. As a kid she was damn attractive. She signaled me to come to her, behind the trees.

I didn't know what to do, I just went. "Hi...?" I sort of greeted her. I took a closer look at her... Ivory?

"My doll dropped into the mud puddle, can you help me?" She pouted at me and pointed the puddle beside her, I couldn't get over her cuteness, who am I to say no?

"Yeah... sure..." God, am I really letting a lil' toddler or kindergarden girl leading my nose? I took it anyway. "Here you go, it's dirty though..."

"Nevermind! Thank you mister!" She took her doll and her hands was covered with mud, and she is calling me 'mister'. She managed to jump up and kiss my cheek, continously.

Just as I thought, another dream. I was at Ivory's room at the hospital. I rolled my eyes, "Randy get that ice cube away from me."

"Ooopsies, I didn't thought you would wake up."

How did I even fell asleep? I rubbed my eyes and yawned. That dream was damn cute though, why would I have to wake up when that dream is getting to the point.

I found Ivory infront of me, sleeping. Such a beautiful scene to watch, her curls was messy, her chest was raising up and down as she breaths, there was a little smile on her face. How can someone be so beautiful while sleeping?

"Mike do you need tissues?" Randy started, he slightly giggled and handed tissues to me.

"Why?" I look at him with a disgusted and confused face.

"Because you're drooling over Ivory," he laughed and put the tissues back to its proper spot, "and you say you don't like her." He smirked.

"I do like her," I stopped for a second and my dumb brain started to work, what if Ivory is awake? She'll hear everything I say! "as a friend, she's a good friend to me. I enjoy her company." I clear my throat.

"Ooh ooh, Mike she wrote something." Randy pointed at the paper Ivory was passing to us. So she was awake.

"I enjoy your company too, Michael."

She enjoys my company... She enjoys me talking about my life to her, she enjoys me singing infront of her... If I say I'm not freaking out, well that's a lie. My heart just can't stop beating. Calm down Mike, calm down.

"Nice to know." I started smiling, like a god damn idiot again.

"He's blushing." Randy whispered to Ivory, out loud.

Was I? Why wouldn't I? Ivory enjoyed my company! That was one of the happiest thing I've ever heard in the 23 years of my life.

"Maybe you should learn how to whisper, Randy." I rolled my eyes playfully at him and my sight turned back to Ivory.

"I wanna go home already." Randy pleaded, giving me those puppy eyes which is not even cute.

"Well, it is kinda late..." almost 7, I should really leave, but my inner self kept telling me to stay. "I guess we're leaving. By the way I have this Triumph Tour coming up, I have to go on tour with my brothers for a few months, so I'm not going to visit you.." my voice was lowered, "well.. goodbye Ivory."

She waved me goodbye, me and Randy left the room.

Before leaving, I talked to the doctors about Ivory. I asked for a favor for curing Ivory, the doctor agreed and I gave them the amount of money for the treatment. Ivory can finally get cured, too bad this isn't happening straight away.

I remained quiet the entire ride and also quiet when we were back home. Everyone was talking about how excited they are for our tour. While I'm just eating quietly, thinking about her...

"Earth to Michael, earth to Michael." Rebbie woke me up from my lil' escape from reality, yeah my daydream.

"Y-Yeah?" I looked up and everyone was staring at me, including Joseph.

"Michael you gotta stop staring at some random place and think about that girl!" Jermaine spoke up and everyone agreed, except for Joseph who was not giving any response.

"If you like her just tell her, I don't see why not." LaToya continued, everyone agreed again.

"Jermaine and LaToya is right, all you can think about is just staring at a place and daydreaming. Just tell her you like her, I bet she won't reject you." Mother spoke up as well, once again everyone agreed.

"No, I don't want you dating a wasted vegetable." Joseph suddenly spoke up, everyone remained quiet. (Note : vegetable is kinda a name for people who have the Apoplexia disease, in my country.)

How dare him...

"For the last time..." a fist formed in my hand, "she is not wasted!" I smashed the table hard. The whole table literally shook and everyone was a lil' frightened.

"This is not how you speak to your father, you are so ungrateful..." Joseph managed to control his temper, he might be cursing me right now if he didn't.

Well since he isn't playing harsh with me this time, I'll be nice.

"I'm sorry but that's just rude," I ate the last brocoli and took my dish to the sink, "I'm going to bed, goodnight." Yeah 'going to bed', more like laying down daydreaming again.

And indeed I was daydreaming. If only she can be beside me right now...

-

Eh sorry but this chapter is so fucked up, you can just skip this one. But if you're reading this for sure you finished the whole thing already. I didn't want Ivory to... wait I can't give any tips. Stay tuned (;