Chapter twenty-seven

AN : fucked up chapter, this is gonna be very short sorry.

Michael's POV

How. Dare. You.

Flirting is enough, now touching and kissing? The fuck does this purple ass want.

"Excuse me but the fuck do you think you're doing?" I raised my voice at Prince, giving him a death stare.

"Michael you're causing a scene..." Ivory said, looking down with her head on my chest. I looked up at everyone in the hall, and everyone was looking at us. Cameras flashing on us, damn this is gonna get all over the media.

"Exactly, listen to cookie here, royal-ass." Prince smirked, caressing Ivory's hand again.

Ivory tried to sit back to her seat, I stopped her and placed her on my lap. Purpsosely grabbed her ass infront of Prince, smirking at him, he rolled his eyes. I placed Ivory at my previous seat, beside Madonna as I sit beside of Prince. At least Ivory is safe from any men now.

"What was that for?" Ivory asked, whispering to me without looking at me.

"Jermaine once told me, "grab her ass infront of men who wants her or infront of women who wants you"." I replied, confidently. She punched my arm, "nasty" she giggled.

After that, everything was okay. Prince wasn't bothering her, under my watch. Everyone started chit-chatting and stuff.

"Michael." The familiar female voice called me, her hand on my cheek pushing it to her, Tatiana.

"What?" I replied with heavy sarcasm, smacking her hands away from me.

"Is that how you greet me?" She said, I ignored her and turned to Ivory, giving a death stare at me.

"Hmmph." She said, turning to Madonna's direction. "Aw c'mon, I didn't do anything." I giggled, grabbed her arm and turned her to me.

"Bullshit." Tatiana growled, walking away. Thank god she walked away.

"Sometimes I want to get out of this world with you, an escape from them." Ivory started, "we can go to Mars! The moon. Only the two of us!" She said, laying her head on my shoulders while looking up at the ceiling.

"Baby you know we can't do that." I giggled, smiling shyly at her cute recomendation.

She got up and looked at me, I clenched my jaw, not knowing what is she thinking about. "Some Captain EO you are." She rolled her eyes sarcastically at me.

"C'mon I'm the best captain ever." I said, putting her up to my lap and stared tickling her.

We are so gonna be in the headline.

"Stop it Michael! We're in public!" She warned while giggling the life out of her as she is really sensitive with tickles.

"Who cares, let them see." I smirked, "now tell me I'm the best captain ever." I said while continuosly tickling her.

Before we knew it, there was an akward silence in the hall. Everyone's attention was on us, cameras taking this moment of Ivory sitting on my lap.

"You're the best captain ever." Ivory whispered, removing herself from my lap and sat back to her seat.

"Get a room!" Prince yelled, rolling his eyes while everyone laughed at his sudden comment.

-
23 : 56

"4 minutes to 1988." Ivory said, her arms wrapped around mine as she rested her head on my shoulder. We were standing on the balcony, admiring the beautiful scenary. "The moon shines so bright tonight... Beautiful."

"Not as beautiful like you, cuddly-wuddly." I cuddled her as her nickname slips out from my mouth, cuddly-wuddly, perfect for her who loves cuddles.

23 : 57

She giggled, "anything you want to tell me before 1988?"

"Hmmm... Thanks for making my life better." To be honest, I didn't know what to tell her, the only thing I wanna do is just make her mine, officially mine.

"That's all?" She whined, with dissapointment. "I was expecting more." She finsihed her sentence with a little pout.

"How about you?" I grinned.

23 : 58

"Well. Thanks for everything you did to me since I was... 12?" She tapped her lips.

"Ah yes. You were just 12 and I'm 15. Look at you now, a 26 year old fine woman." I smirked, running my hand from her back down to her ass an gave it a little squeeze, "how did you even get these." I bit my lip.

She smiled akwardly at me, not answering my question.

23 : 59

"Do you know what do I want to do to end my 1987 and start my 1988?" I said, stroking her hair up and down.

"Tell me." She said.

I smirked a little and took out a ring from my pocket. She covered her hands, shocked. "No you didn't..."

"Yes, I did." I replied, clearing my throat and continued : "Ivory, since I’ve met you, the roller coaster I’ve been riding doesn’t struggle anymore to make it up those hills. Even though you can never get rid of the ups and downs completely, now instead of it throwing me violently back and forth like the old Texas Giant, you’ve been my cushion to help smooth out the hard times and enhance the good ones. You’ve given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself, a reason build and keep relationships. You’ve taught me the importance of family and helped me make amends with mine. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I’m riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart… you are my world. You are my best friend, the one person I can’t imagine living without, the absolute love of my life, in my heart my soul mate and to everyone else my girlfriend. And now… I want you to be my wife...

...Ivory Alison Floyds, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Michael. Yes I will!" The words that I wanted to hear came out from her lips, happy tears formed in her eyes.

23 : 59 : 57

I crashed my lips onto hers. Sharing our last kiss in the year, 1987. Probably one of our most romantic kiss we've ever had.

1st January, 1988
00:00

"Happy new year, baby."

-

Lil cringey, idk why. I hope yall like this one :/
VOTE🙋
12August2017