Chapter twenty-six

AN : Just a reminder, its a fanfiction. So things in here are NOT REAL. Stop with the "this is not true" madness, yes it is not true.

Michael's POV
31st December, 1987

"This one or this one?" Ivory took two dresses and showed it to me, a blue one and a black one. I was wearing my robe as I was getting ready.

"Mhmm, black?" I answered, tracing my lip as I imagine how would it look like on her.

We got invited to a new years eve dinner party, with all the other people, mostly some celebrities type of people. Quincy, Madonna, Prince etc.

"But blue looks better." She took a look at the blue one and I replied : "take blue then." She took the black on to her sight and said again : "black looks so good too.." I rolled my eyes playfully, "then black."

"Well then, black will be." She placed the blue dress into the waldrobe and cuddled the black one. I swear to god she's so freaking cute.

"I'm taking a shower, we're gonna get late." I said as I looked to the clock, 5 : 37 p.m. was showed there and we have to be there by 8. I walked to the bathroom, grabbing Ivory's hand while I walk in.

"What are you doing?" She asked while being dragged by me.

"Save water, bath together." I chuckled, she literally went shy on me again.

She prepared the bath tub as I leaned on the wall, waiting. She had a tight t-shirt and only her panties on, she got really personal around me recently after our first, night together. I couldn't help myself but to examine her voluminious body, which was mine.

"Erm.. Turn around..." she requested, swirling her fingers, motioning me to turn around.

I sighed playfully and walked to her, "stop playing." I said, taking off her tight shirt and carried her bridal style, putting her into the water with her underwear on. I too took off my robe, joining her in the bath tub.

"The heck Michael, it's wet now." She said, refering to the only two piece of cloth on her body.

"It's gonna get wet afterwards anyways," I smirked, adjusted her to lay down on my chest. "Take these off."

"What?"

"You're going to bath with them on or what?" I laughed, my hand sneaking into the back of her panties, grabbed and squeezed her full, juicy ass, causing her to whimper. Slowly taking them off.

"You're nasty." She said, giving my chest a slap. "You're lucky I like it." She leaned to my ear and whispered, licked it.

I let out a little moan, "Girl you gon' get yourself walking strange if you continue." I said, reaching to her back and undo her bra.

She smirked, "we are so going to be late." Cooperating with me, she took out her bra and threw it aside, laying on top of me on her stomach.

"Can't believe that you're so nasty." I said, biting my lips.

-
(Sorry I didn't gave any details, it ain't the point of this chapter :p)
-
8.42 p.m.

"Michael ma' boy!" Quincy came to us as we walked in the hall, greeting us, "why are you late? You were never late to a party!"

"Oh we-" I stopped and held Ivory up, she nearly fell. I looked back up at Quincy and gave him an embaressed giggle, "got caught up on something."

Quincy held his chin, "ah, I understand." He smirked, "I'll escort you to the your table." He said, opening up a space for us to walk. We followed him to our table which was reserved for a few of us, Prince, Brooke Shields, Madonna, Whitney Houston and many other celebrities was with the same with us, including Tatiana.

"Good evening." I greeted them, bowed a little. My arms chained together with Ivory's.

Ivory's POV

Did we just went to a table full of the biggest celebrities on the whole wide world? Literally, George Michael, Mariah Carey, Prince, Madonna, Brooke Shields, Whitney Houston and many more celebrities was sitting there. Including Tatiana, which I didn't wanted to see.

At least Tatiana didn't do anything else to me after the drama that happened in the restaurant. But I swear she was giving me an evil look since I got here.

"Michael!" Madonna, who was right infront us stood up, giving Michael a 'friendly hug'. Michael didn't react anything to it, he simply nodded.

"I see little Michael got himself a hot chick." Prince who was sitting beside two gaps which was me and Michael's seat, he smirked at us. "And what is your name? Sugar." He asked me, adding a nickname at the end. He's legit so flirty.

"Ivory." I replied, shyly. Michael remained calm and quiet, his arms still chained with mine as he looked away, adjusting the collar of his jacket.

"Ah, beautiful name for a princess like you." Prince complimented, "you are very," he stopped speaking, pointed at the door and pointed at the bowl on the table.

"A door and a bowl? What do you mean by-" This moment, my brain started working, "A door a bowl... Adorable." I answered. Prince nodded, and I giggled shyly.

Michael cleared his throat, he had everyone's attention. "Take a seat, shall we?" Michael and I sat down. Prince helded my hand and let me sit beside him, where Michael was going to sit, but Prince pushed him beside Madonna.

"So, how old are you? Dove." Prince raised up my chin with his hand, making me look at him straight into the eye. Michael squeezed my thigh when Prince asked the question. I have to say, he is attractive.

"26..." I replied, not breaking our eye contact.

"Hmm, I see. You're such a gem, beautiful." He said in a flirty tone, caressing my cheek and planted a kiss on it.

Michael pulled me away from him, he grabbed my waist and made me fall onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, giving a death stare at Prince. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked, obviously angry.

"You do have eyes to see what am I doing, right?" Prince replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes. His hand rested on my chair.

"Don't touch her." Michael warned, wrapping me tighter.

"I'm just being kind to woman, you have a problem with it?"

"Oh don't you have a girlfriend or anything?" Michael asked, raising a brow at him. Prince didn't reply his question.

"I'm just treating every woman like they should be treated, and little kitten over here doesn't seem to have a issue with it." He replied, full with confidence. "Am I right? Darling." Prince said as he took my hand and planted a kiss on it.

Michael's hand formed a fist, his face expression doesn't look good at all. I've never seen him so angry...

-

Ayyy more drama. Skksks.
Well, Prince will start appearing in my fanfiction, so, yeah.
VOTE🙆
10thAugust2017